Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Justified Season 4 Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:03 pm

avengingtitan wrote:I loved Raylan handcuffing Boyd to the tree.
Plus one Glee actor killing another Glee actor is always funny. :-D

I always think of Mike O'Malley the dude from Yes Dear. So it's funny to me seeing a pissed off family man taking out Ned Ryerson (even though Tobolowsky has a history of playing corrupt Feddies).

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Zechs wrote:
I always think of Mike O'Malley the dude from Yes Dear. So it's funny to me seeing a pissed off family man taking out Ned Ryerson (even though Tobolowsky has a history of playing corrupt Feddies).

Funny I always think of GUTS when I see him, then Yes Dear. :-D

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:49 am

Well... that was an interesting episode. A bit of a hiccup but still an interesting episode. One has to be tickled by the fact that Bullock and Utter saved Hearst :lol: I do like the twist though. I'm surprised Raylan didn't pursue said lead to begin with. If anyone would know Drew Thompson would be in Harlan it would be the corrupt sheriff from season 1.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:06 am

totally forgot about that character, thanks for reminding me where he showed up last :lol:

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:23 am

Absolutely love Shelby's character growth and sense of honor.

Really like that it seems Raylan can depend on and trust him now. 8)

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:59 am

Rapes With A Fist made me LOL! :lol:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:11 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:totally forgot about that character, thanks for reminding me where he showed up last :lol:

I didn't. When he was in the cast for the Killing I thought.. "He's the killer. He's got the be the killer. Don't trust his sweet charm." :P

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:39 pm

SO happy to see Jim Beaver become a part of this season. I was kind of worried when Shelby was introduced last year that it was just going to be a guest spot. That man deserves regular work, though I hope he's still able to reprise his role in the final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 am

Huh Boyd literally is dancing with the devil aka Holland Manners from Angel. :P

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:50 am

There is bad ass tier and then there's the tier Raylan is on all by himself.

Stalzer2002

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Stalzer2002 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:20 am

"I'll give you to the count of one."

Awesome.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:17 pm

Raylan should have fucked that girl.

I would have.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:21 pm

GOSD wrote:Raylan should have fucked that girl.

I would have.

I mean... we were supposed to assume he was going to, right?

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:16 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:20 am

Wow what an episode. So many characters bought it and it ain't even the season finale. :shock: :shock: I'm curious to see how the final stage to this goes. All I know is without a shadow of a doubt who Drew Thompson is.. it's Shelby. The scene with Ellen May on the costumes they put on with new outfits along with the talk of Drew's ex-wife clinched it. Pity that I realize we're near the stretch run to the end and there's not a sign of Limehouse, Dickie, and Dewey.

leave a comment with facebook