Monday, September 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Good enough for government work!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Soccer in general

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Ramos also deserved another yellow for simulation after the Valencia 'elbow'. Those theatrics would make Busquets proud

Regulator

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Regulator » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:40 pm

:lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02 ... 67551.html

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:30 pm

I was able to watch only my second Palace game this season. It was nice to see them dominate Middlesbrough and win 4 - 1. :)

The best news coming out of this game is that I learned that Palace's Glenn Murray has now scored the most goals this year of any player in the top four levels of the FA.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Stephen Day wrote:I was able to watch only my second Palace game this season. It was nice to see them dominate Middlesbrough and win 4 - 1. :)

The best news coming out of this game is that I learned that Palace's Glenn Murray has now scored the most goals this year of any player in the top four levels of the FA.

As I said on your FB, my brother was at this game, but I also just watched the highlights, Palace should have scored about 6! They were very impressive indeed.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Punchy wrote:
As I said on your FB, my brother was at this game, but I also just watched the highlights, Palace should have scored about 6! They were very impressive indeed.

Yeah they played well. They've been a bit of a funk since just before the new year and I was beginning to get worried that they may not make the playoffs for the last promotional spot. Their level of play has been much better in the last three games, from what I can see, and I have a lot more confidence in them now.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:38 am

just heard the funniest logic from a friend today: "if blackburn can beat arsenal then arsenal can beat bayern" :lol:

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:20 am

Leeds are already 2-0 down against Man City.

I hate those cunts!

(except Milner, he's OK)

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:20 am

I hate those cunts too! I'm glad we can mutually dislike Leeds together like this.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:25 am

Zero wrote:I hate those cunts too! I'm glad we can mutually dislike Leeds together like this.

Screw you!

Although Leeds do have their fair share of cunts at the moment, Diouf, Brown, Varney, Warnock (Neil, not Stephen)

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:32 am

Let's not forget Batesy.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:34 am

Zero wrote:Let's not forget Batesy.

Ken is gone!

(Sort of, I think)

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:40 am

Chairman until the end of the season, you'll have to bleach his box out come June

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Nani =O

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:20 pm

This was such a great moment :lol:

I really don't get why SAF doesn't play Nani on the right wing more ...it's the initial role he used to play when he first arrived and he obviously sucks on the left.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Unbelievable:

leave a comment with facebook