Wednesday, June 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Putting the yellow back into journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Walking Dead 3.10 "Home" - RATE IT!

"Home" - RATE IT!

18%

Agent Panic, Frag, S.F. Jude Terror, xshane666x
36%

Chris, Eli Katz, Eric Ratcliffe, GiveWarAChance, GOSD, holtom2000, syxxpakk, ~Alima~
18%

McMonkey Nut, misac, pastajoe, thefourthman
23%

Amoebas, habitual, IvCNuB4, Lord Simian, Tintin Quarantino
5%

xaraan
No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

Total votes : 22

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Excellent episode. The last 15 minutes were amazing.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:06 pm

I can't wait for the season finale.

The final Prison/Woodbury confrontation needs to be epic as fuck.. and if last season's finale at the farm, and this initial confrontation are anything to go by, it will be.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Everyone gets nothing but headshots on zombies in The Walking Dead, but if they're shooting at people.. nothing.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Those last few minutes with Rick, michonne and the brothers....bad fucking ass. :shock:

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Daryl is seriously one of the best characters on TV, if not THE best, right now.

Love him.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Chris wrote:Everyone gets nothing but headshots on zombies in The Walking Dead, but if they're shooting at people.. nothing.

Well, the walkers are unarmed slow-walkers, whereas the living people tend to be heavily armed and shooting back.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Chris wrote:Daryl is seriously one of the best characters on TV, if not THE best, right now.

Love him.

Yep. Favorite character since last year. Probably the most real character on the show too.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Eli Katz wrote:Well, the walkers are unarmed slow-walkers, whereas the living people tend to be heavily armed and shooting back.

Fair point. Still.. these people are snipers with handguns. The easy headshots are pretty laughable.

Also, they outnumbered the guy on the tower.. there was one guy shooting at Maggie/Carol/Carl/Beth.. and they all had rifles -- with scopes -- and a gun for Carl shooting back.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Chris wrote:Everyone gets nothing but headshots on zombies in The Walking Dead, but if they're shooting at people.. nothing.

This was my only thought during the shootout :lol:

Rick hallucination is a complete turn off.
Andrea not figuring where (and why) the Gov wasn't in town was comical.

The last 10 minutes though were epic!

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Chris wrote:
Fair point. Still.. these people are snipers with handguns. The easy headshots are pretty laughable.

Also, they outnumbered the guy on the tower.. there was one guy shooting at Maggie/Carol/Carl/Beth.. and they all had rifles -- with scopes -- and a gun for Carl shooting back.

Carl was getting as close to him as possibly could realistically with a pistol that didn't have a scope on it.

the kid is a crazy shot.

Where the fuck was Glenn during that whole fight? Fucker could have hit the Gov with his truck. :lol:

Though I loved how the Gov wasn't flinching or moving the whole time Michonne was trying to shoot him and the cocky smile on his face.

Miracloman

Great Scott!!!

Postby Miracloman » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Chris wrote:Daryl is seriously one of the best characters on TV, if not THE best, right now.

Love him.

I bet you cheered when at the last moment that arrow pierced the skull of the walker that had Rick pinned. I know I did.

Agent Panic

crash test dummy

Postby Agent Panic » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:09 am

One of, if not definitely, my favorite episodes to date. That last half was incredible.

Could have used maybe 2 more minutes of Michonne badassery during the zombie assault, but man I can't wait til the Governor gets his comeuppance.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:44 am

Victorian Squid wrote:Maggie's caught the Loris though.

:lol:

This show hates women.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:13 am

8 this week for the latter part of the show alone. I am hating Ricks character right now but him going all badass at the end was awesome. Going to echo the statement that Daryl is definitely the breakout star and best character on the show easily. If it weren't from him and Merle I may not even still be watching the show.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:40 am

Eli Katz wrote:Excellent episode. The last 15 minutes were amazing.

The last 15 minutes were the best the show has ever been. Problem is the first 45 could have been from the previous episode.

If you watch talking dead, Kirkman gave a reasonable explanation for Lori. Still don't like it, the phone was better, but it's better than I previously thought.

leave a comment with facebook