Advertisement

Merchandising Spoils another Iron Man detail

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 276 posts

Postby LOLtron » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:06 pm

First we got a peak at a possible new Iron Man armor thanks to some accidentally published toy pictures, now Halloween costuming spoils another.

Source: Disguise Costumes

The rumors that have been floating around the internet that Pepper Potts may don some Iron Man armor herself in the next movie might be true if the costuming Disguise Costumes is advertising is accurate.

Several costumes on the site are simply labeled as Mark 42 armor, only the last image pictured above is labeled as "Pepper Potts Mark 42".  I don't see a reason they would just decide to throw her in armor without permission from Marvel to tie that together, but you never know.  Perhaps they pulled it out of their asses, or maybe Pepper really will jump into a suit to rescue Tony in Iron Man 3.

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 414 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: Merchandising Spoils another Iron Man detail

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Maybe Pepper just designed the Flight Attendant uniforms for Tony's private jet ? :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 45 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Re: Merchandising Spoils another Iron Man detail

Postby bkthomson » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:40 pm

I think this is nothing more than a ladies costume and not a part of a movie spoiler.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum