Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Hey Herald, Someone Wants to Give You Attention!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:40 pm

I'll publish it here, Herald. Get to writing!

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:10 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I'll publish it here, Herald. Get to writing!

Methinks I'll wait for confirmation on if it will help to create the blog or not, before potentially wasting time and effort writing the thing needlessly. :P

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Herald wrote:

LMFAO!

Toadfish

Tip Top Dancer

Postby Toadfish » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:54 am

Herald wrote:
Methinks I'll wait for confirmation on if it will help to create the blog or not, before potentially wasting time and effort writing the thing needlessly. :P

Unfortunately, I need to present something to the editors for them to tell me if its good enough for the go ahead.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:59 am

Herald wrote:

So... Without you doing it, there's zero chance. With you doing it, there's A chance, but that's not good enough? :smt102

:P

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:00 am

Keb wrote:Pretty soon this nigga gonna be gettin' paid to diss DC. Gonna have a rap album, a YouTube channel, a twitter and an iced out chain like the black Riff Raff.

And--even though she just released it--his album will still somehow drop before Azaelia Banks'.

Yes, I know this joke is coming 3 pages too late. Fuck it.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:56 pm

draco x wrote:
LMFAO!

That was funny.

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Toadfish wrote:Unfortunately, I need to present something to the editors for them to tell me if its good enough for the go ahead.

*Jerry Seinfeld voice*
Alright!!

:wink:

Toadfish

Tip Top Dancer

Postby Toadfish » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Any progress on this?

leave a comment with facebook