Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Dragavon Passed Away in October

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Miracloman

Great Scott!!!

Postby Miracloman » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:00 am

Condolences to his family and close friends.

prozacman

Expert Post Whore

Postby prozacman » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:07 am

ReturnoftheMack wrote:Do we know if it was suicide? The cops mentioned trespassing.

I don't think so. During some of the podcast preshows, he talked about taking a short cut across the tracks to get home.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:18 am

Sad news.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:31 pm

jaxstraww wrote:If you ever lived close to tracks waiting what seemed like an eternity for the train to pass prompted more than a few to make the jump. I recall climbing over moving cars with a bicycle many times when I was much younger. Couldn't imagine making a moving car jump into my thirties.

No matter what its a shame to hear that a BOTC passed away.

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Yeah... I used to walk the train tracks in Jersey all the time, it's a faster way to get a lot of places because it's a straight, direct route. Lots of people do it. :(

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Just saw this. Truly shocking.

R.I.P.

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:43 pm

prozacman wrote:I don't think so. During some of the podcast preshows, he talked about taking a short cut across the tracks to get home.

Geebus that sucks and he just got married too?

My heart goes out to his family and friends here that knew him best.

Apache Chef

Expert Post Whore

Postby Apache Chef » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:06 pm

I just saw this. Makes me want to cry.

I always kind of felt bad for his arranged marriage situation, and wondered if he'd ever be happy like that.

Drag was a good poster and seemed like a good guy. He certainly deserved better than this. RIP.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:20 pm

prozacman wrote:I don't think so. During some of the podcast preshows, he talked about taking a short cut across the tracks to get home.

Yeah, the few articles alluded that it could have been suicide based on when it occurred, 6:30 a.m, and where but there is no follow-up articles past the actual accident write up regarding the matter. I would like to believe it was not.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:38 pm

The only allusion in those articles was from dickheads in the comments section, IMO. There's no evidence to support that theory. I wouldn't give it any further thought.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:57 pm

I just saw this and it's awful to hear. He was a really good fuy to talk with. RIP.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Any word on how the widow is doing?

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 pm

GLX wrote:Any word on how the widow is doing?

Nothing I've heard and based on the communication between Prozac and Dragon mom it was not mentioned.

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Just saw this thread. I am shocked an saddened. He was a good guy.

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Just noticed this. Condolences to his friends and family.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:25 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Yeah... I used to walk the train tracks in Jersey all the time, it's a faster way to get a lot of places because it's a straight, direct route. Lots of people do it. :(

I've never done that because it's risky.

leave a comment with facebook