Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Walking Dead 3.10 "Home" - RATE IT!

"Home" - RATE IT!

18%

Agent Panic, Frag, S.F. Jude Terror, xshane666x
36%

Chris, Eli Katz, Eric Ratcliffe, GiveWarAChance, GOSD, holtom2000, syxxpakk, ~Alima~
18%

Grayson_Wayne_72, misac, pastajoe, thefourthman
23%

Amoebas, habitual, IvCNuB4, Lord Simian, Tintin Quarantino
5%

xaraan
No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

Total votes : 22

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:59 am

I gave it a 10 though it was probably more of a 9 since most of the first 45 minutes were boring except for Darryl. But the last 15 minutes were awesome and had me on the edge of my seat.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:22 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:I gave it a 10 though it was probably more of a 9 since most of the first 45 minutes were boring except for Darryl. But the last 15 minutes were awesome and had me on the edge of my seat.

Totally agree. And it's time for Rick to get off the delusional pity-pot. Lori dying was a fucking blessing for him.

Merle Quote Of The Week: "I ain't wasting my bullets on someone who never cooked me a meal or fellaciated my piece" :lol:

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:03 pm

thefourthman wrote:The last 15 minutes were the best the show has ever been. Problem is the first 45 could have been from the previous episode.

If you watch talking dead, Kirkman gave a reasonable explanation for Lori. Still don't like it, the phone was better, but it's better than I previously thought.

You need to post more often, damn it.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:38 pm

I'm really enjoying this season. And this episode had a lot of good moments, and a great cliffhanger too.

xshane666x

Mad Hatter

Postby xshane666x » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Fantastic episode! Made up for last weeks dud.

leave a comment with facebook