Sending unused or underutilized DC characters for Marvel to use better (in their own titles, main roles in team titles, etc.) The Flash (Wally West)
- Former New Warrior & New Avenger (not Illuminati New Avengers). Best friends with Kyle.Adam Strange
- Guardians of the Galaxy (written like the "Planet Heist" mini, a little like MacGyver in space)Lady Blackhawk (Zinda Blake)
- Invaders during WWII, the go-to pilot in books like Wolverine, Captain America, etc. Later on, a main character in Fearless Defenders.Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
- Earth's only Green Lantern, former New Warrior & New Avenger. Wally's best friend.The Question (Vic Sage)
- Loner, conspiracy nut in the MU. Like Batman without the people skills and the money. The lone hero out of a very corrupt Chicago, but will help other heroes on occasion.Supergirl (Linda Danvers)
- Basically Marvel's version of Buffy, the Vampire Slayer meets Veronica Mars. While she fights several threats in her hometown of Leesburg, VA (with an increasing percentage of supernatural threats), she runs into very few superpowered allies. For a short time, she's an "Earth born angel". As she gets older, she runs into characters like Doctor Strange. She has several ties with the members of PAD's X-Factor. Does not wear a costume, just street clothes or specialized gear.
If I made Zoom a Marvel character, I would eliminate the Speed Force factor.. I think his motive operandi is just great. The whole "I will make you a better hero" is great, IMO. I took this draft as characters that I'd create in the Marvel U. Tweak their origins a bit and stuff but keep the core of the chapter the same. Like having Harvey Dent being a NY D.A. Etc.
That's what I was doing, too. If Marvel had the rights to use these characters, if they were introduced to the MU instead of the DCU, how would they look?
I REALLY like your take on Zoom and I could easily see him focusing on Stark, who has several issues that Zoom might take offense to.