Advertisement

Person of Interest

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 19025
Likes: 50 posts
Liked in: 221 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: Person of Interest

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:39 pm

One of the best episodes in a while, and given how many good ones there have been this season that's saying something.

Was annoyed at the start when I realised it wasn't John/Harold-centric but I became so engrossed in the story I totally forgot about that.

Won't lie though, in my mind this screamed 'backdoor pilot'.

Advertisement

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 40029
Likes: 191 posts
Liked in: 334 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Re: Person of Interest

Postby Keb » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:47 pm

I haven't watched in two weeks.

Also watching S1 on DVD.

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36048
Likes: 540 posts
Liked in: 741 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Person of Interest

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:15 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:One of the best episodes in a while, and given how many good ones there have been this season that's saying something.

Was annoyed at the start when I realised it wasn't John/Harold-centric but I became so engrossed in the story I totally forgot about that.

Won't lie though, in my mind this screamed 'backdoor pilot'.


I loved this ep. Everything bout it was perfect. Showed what the other side is doing ethnic machine.

HNutz
User avatar
P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106
 
Posts: 14845
Likes: 4196 posts
Liked in: 615 posts
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm


Re: Person of Interest

Postby HNutz » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:35 pm

The girlfriend likes going out to dinner, so I've missed the last 2 episodes. :(

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 76553
Likes: 518 posts
Liked in: 828 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: Person of Interest

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:45 am

Just caught this week's episode. It was a great one. Nice change of pace from the usual formula. The show has been pretty great this season.
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36048
Likes: 540 posts
Liked in: 741 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Person of Interest

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:31 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Just caught this week's episode. It was a great one. Nice change of pace from the usual formula. The show has been pretty great this season.


I suspect we'll see that chic again in an episode about Root. Payback for the possible torture.

I do love how the show spawns random allies and villains. And was great to see Leo again.

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 19025
Likes: 50 posts
Liked in: 221 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: Person of Interest

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:20 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
I suspect we'll see that chic again in an episode about Root. Payback for the possible torture.

I do love how the show spawns random allies and villains. And was great to see Leo again.


I was surprised to learn the guy in Washington wasn't in charge of the machine after all....always assumed he was running the show. instead this control guy is.

Wouldn't it be awesome if it ended up being Terry O'Quinn?

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36048
Likes: 540 posts
Liked in: 741 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Person of Interest

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:41 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
I was surprised to learn the guy in Washington wasn't in charge of the machine after all....always assumed he was running the show. instead this control guy is.

Wouldn't it be awesome if it ended up being Terry O'Quinn?


Funny thing, when this show was originally pitched JJ wanted Terry to play Mr. Reese.

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35565
Likes: 610 posts
Liked in: 398 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: Person of Interest

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:37 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
Funny thing, when this show was originally pitched JJ wanted Terry to play Mr. Reese.


I'm glad that they didn't go with that. I don't think Terry O'Quinn would have been as good in the role as Jim Caviezel is.
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 36048
Likes: 540 posts
Liked in: 741 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Re: Person of Interest

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 am

Stephen Day wrote:
I'm glad that they didn't go with that. I don't think Terry O'Quinn would have been as good in the role as Jim Caviezel is.


No, besides being younger and more in shape, Jim has that cold robotic persona down pat. He is more believable as a killer/soldier

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 40029
Likes: 191 posts
Liked in: 334 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Re: Person of Interest

Postby Keb » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:49 pm

HNutz wrote:The girlfriend likes going out to dinner, so I've missed the last 2 episodes. :(

You sit her down and look her in the eyes and say: "Woman, Thursday nights we order in!"

HNutz
User avatar
P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106
 
Posts: 14845
Likes: 4196 posts
Liked in: 615 posts
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm


Re: Person of Interest

Postby HNutz » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:51 pm

Keb wrote:You sit her down and look her in the eyes and say: "Woman, Thursday nights we order in!"


I'll give her a pass for Valentine's Day... but we are staying in this week!

HNutz
User avatar
P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106
 
Posts: 14845
Likes: 4196 posts
Liked in: 615 posts
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm


Re: Person of Interest

Postby HNutz » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Mr. Reese is in Atlantic City! =)

I'm thinking it's a money laundering scam with seniors.
Last edited by HNutz on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 40029
Likes: 191 posts
Liked in: 334 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Re: Person of Interest

Postby Keb » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Haven't watched in weeks. When did Lester Freamon become a dirty cop? :shock:

I heard the voice and got excited. He was my fav on the Wire.

(edit: okay, second favorite next to the Bunk)

HNutz
User avatar
P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106
 
Posts: 14845
Likes: 4196 posts
Liked in: 615 posts
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm


Re: Person of Interest

Postby HNutz » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Keb wrote:Haven't watched in weeks. When did Lester Freamon become a dirty cop? :shock:

I heard the voice and got excited. He was my fav on the Wire.

(edit: okay, second favorite next to the Bunk)


It's been awhile back, I think.

But I thought he was a journalist or campaign manager, something like that...

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 54 guests

Advertisement