Advertisement

Syfy Tonight: End of the World @ 9pm

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 287 posts

Postby LOLtron » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Syf's Most Dangerous Night of Television debuts disaster flick, End of the World, tonight @ 9pm.

End of the WorldFanboys of disaster movies take center stage tonight in Syfy's newest Saturday Original Movie, End of the World (Directed by Steven R. Munroe, The 12 Disasters of Christmas) premiering @ 9pm.

Greg Grunberg (Heroes, Alias), Neil Grayston (Eureka), Mark Hildreth (V, The Tudors), Caroline Cave (Cra$h & Burn) and Brad Dourif (Lord of the Rings, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest) star as plasma rain kills indiscriminately and threatens the planet with just a trio of friends standing in its way.

Can the encyclopedic fanboy knowledge of a pair of small town sci-fi fans save the world? Check out Syfy's Most Dangerous Night of Television tonight to find out.

Written or Contributed by Nightfly

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 432 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: Syfy Tonight: End of the World @ 9pm

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:21 pm

"Two video store clerks put their vast knowledge of disaster movies to good use when they team-up with a scientist-turned-science-fiction-writer to save the planet from imminent destruction"

Dear SyFy, when you know the plot, acting and dialogue are going to be mind-numbing the least you could do is give us someone attractive to look at :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Pink_Orchid
The Virgin Connie Swail

Liked in: 138 posts
Formerly: Pink Peril

Postby Pink_Orchid » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:49 pm

I really liked this movie. The actors looked liked they were having fun. After the first five minutes I was wondering if such a movie geek mecca actually existed, because I wanted to work there.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 432 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:16 pm

I was completely mesmerized by this geek-fest from start to finish ! :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum