Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9591
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 58 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Okay figured it out.
The Phoenix is Helmut Zemo in his first appearance.


Doesn't work though since that's not him behind the Citizen V mask. :P
Image

Advertisement

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72583
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 902 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:01 pm

KingPagla wrote:Okay figured it out.
The Phoenix is Helmut Zemo in his first appearance.


Doesn't work though since that's not him behind the Citizen V mask. :P


Thar's what I was thinking

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 36003
Likes: 705 posts
Liked in: 449 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:29 pm

KingPagla wrote: :smt102 Well go with Satanish...

Image


Sorry Amoebas.

Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72583
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 902 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Sorry Amoebas.

Image


Image

pastajoe
User avatar
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa
 
Posts: 10047
Likes: 21 posts
Liked in: 609 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:16 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72583
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 902 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:31 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image



Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 36003
Likes: 705 posts
Liked in: 449 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:00 am

sdsichero wrote:

Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72583
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 902 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:07 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 36003
Likes: 705 posts
Liked in: 449 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:56 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72583
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 902 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9591
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 58 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:44 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72583
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 902 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 am

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21800
Likes: 262 posts
Liked in: 660 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 am

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image

Ack - to slow!

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21800
Likes: 262 posts
Liked in: 660 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9591
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 58 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:29 am

:smt102 Can't find the original Crimson Dynamo in anything but Tales of Suspense.
He's a different Anton Vanko than the new movie-based Whiplash, right?
Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 38 guests

Advertisement