Sunday, September 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Brought to you by the lowest bidder!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Nothing shocking about it. Two of the best wrestlers in the sport today going at it full tilt.

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:it's shockingly good.

These 2 don't have many bad matches.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
If that happens no matter how you slice it I don't want to see Punk vs Taker. I would rather not see Punk in a match at all if it's not gonna be in the Main Event for the title against The Rock, Cena, or both.

If Punk does have to face Taker I want Punk to win, anything other than him beating Taker in that match will be a disappointment to me and probably a lot of other CM Punk fans.

Taker isn't losing at 'Mania. Ever. To anyone. Even if he was booked against HIMSELF, they'd book it so both Takers win. That streak is too big to them, no one breaks it. Taker supposedly offered years ago to gave Kane end the streak, and Kane declined. Nowadays? Not gonna happen.

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:08 pm

kingbeavis wrote:
These 2 don't have many bad matches.

Very true! That Piledriver was sick!

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm

And there it is. Great, great match. MOTYC even.

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Oh shit that was an equally amazing and ugly ass Frankensteiner by Cena!

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:10 pm

MOTY

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 pm

wtf at the hurucanrana. cena botched it midway but for him to even get that far was a shock.

props to him, he really gave it all there. better than 90% of his PPV matches in the past 4 years.

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 pm

kingbeavis wrote:MOTY

Absolutely.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 pm

John Cena's going home?

Did they move WM to Massachusetts and I didn't hear about it?

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:15 pm

This is like a mega-WrestleMania.

The Rock v John Cena
CM Punk v The Undertaker
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar
Sheamus/Randy Orton/RyBack vs The Shield

Hell of a lineup right there.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Juan Cena wrote:John Cena's going home?

Did they move WM to Massachusetts and I didn't hear about it?

Well Scaredy Cat, do you accept it now?

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
If that happens no matter how you slice it I don't want to see Punk vs Taker. I would rather not see Punk in a match at all if it's not gonna be in the Main Event for the title against The Rock, Cena, or both.

If Punk does have to face Taker I want Punk to win, anything other than him beating Taker in that match will be a disappointment to me and probably a lot of other CM Punk fans.

Yeah. You're putting your 2nd biggest regular in the third spot on the bill in a match that does nothing to move him forward where he's gonna lose. Way to kill momentum, Vince. :roll:

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Anyway, this storyline as a whole has been epic and really enjoyable. Punk's part in it is undeniable and made for some great twists. But this the right conclusion, IMO. Can't wait for this WrestleMania.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:21 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
Well Scaredy Cat, do you accept it now?

Bqhatevwr :roll:

leave a comment with facebook