Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Bianco » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 am

Why did HHH have a wet spot between his legs? :smt017 :smt017 :smt017

Advertisement

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 7 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:32 am

Bianco wrote:Why did HHH have a wet spot between his legs? :smt017 :smt017 :smt017

the thought of getting that win back after he was jobbed to brock was so immense that he blew a load.

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:39 am

fieldy snuts wrote:
the thought of getting that win back after he was jobbed to brock was so immense that he blew a load.

I guess that or he tore one of his sacks getting to the ring, those jeans are tight, you can lose circulation or something

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 1 post
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:16 am

Lord Simian wrote:
Everything I bolded is you hypothesizing, or as we call it, talking out your ass. Or, in Nac-ese: talking out your @$$. :twisted:

Using logic and reasoning, those would be the most natural matches to headline WM XXX.

1)Rock vs. Lesnar is a no-brainer of an ideal WM XXX headliner. The two WWE Superstars who have made the biggest names for themselves outside the ring would be the perfect main event for a landmark moment in WWE history.

2) Taker's Last Ride. Taker will do his best to be in shape for this to happen at WM XXX. Having his final opponent to be Rock or Cena (or Lesnar, for that matter) would make the match even more bigger.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

rdrsfn82
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:36 am

The only thing surprising about the main event (besides Cena trying to do a hurricanrana to end the match, which was awesome even if it was sloppy) was that it was given that much time. The fact those two put on an amazing match shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. They've put on a lot of great matches with each other and with other people.

Jubilee
Review Grouper

Formerly: Twigglet

Postby Jubilee » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:20 am

Really disappointed with the WM card. Two of the biggest matches being rematches absolutely sucks.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 7 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:08 am

WWE finally found a way to use Cole's obnoxiousness in a positive way

He makes it really hard to remember he used to be a respected war correspondent.

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Agent of the Bat » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:42 am

rdrsfn82 wrote:The only thing surprising about the main event (besides Cena trying to do a hurricanrana to end the match, which was awesome even if it was sloppy) was that it was given that much time. The fact those two put on an amazing match shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. They've put on a lot of great matches with each other and with other people.

I think the only surprising thing was the fact that it was a clean finish match with not interference, no outside shenanigans, no dq's, no ref bumps, no restarts, just a great match from bell to bell with a a definitive pin right in the middle of the ring with no controversy whatsoever, and that was absolutely amazing!

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Postby Agent of the Bat » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:43 am

Bianco wrote:Why did HHH have a wet spot between his legs? :smt017 :smt017 :smt017

Tight jeans and ass sweat, a lethal combination :lol:

I still just can't get used to him with short hair though. He doesn't look bad he just looks weird.

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Postby Agent of the Bat » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:13 am

Ok so as much as I do not want to see it, it seems pretty inevitable that Punk vs Taker is going to happen at WM29. I think it's a horrible idea to put a match like this together at such a late start like this but thats just me I guess.

My question to you guys is what is going to be the reasoning or logic behind this match being made? The last 4 Taker matches at WM have had big reasoning behind them. HBK/Taker part 1 was all about HBK trying to do the one thing he has never done at WM being Mr. WM he wanted to end the Deadman's streak. HBK/Taker part 2 was a means to an end, getting HBK's retirement match. HHH/Taker part 1 was The Last Outlaws match, HHH trying to one up HBK, trying to do something his best buddy couldn't. HHH/Taker part 2 was billed as the End of an Era, and essentially it was. Probably should have been Taker's last match and some believe HHH's as well. Still there was reasoning that made since behind that match as well as the previous 3. There was something to be gained by all 3 men that share a rich history with one another. There is absolutely nothing for Punk to gain by losing to Taker. There is even less for Taker to gain by beating Punk. Some people believe that there doesn't have to be a reason or story behind the match, that the Streak and Taker just showing up is enough, well it's not for me, not even close. I want to know the why's, I want there to be a build, I want there to be a somewhat logical reason why these two want to wrestle one another at the biggest wrestling show of the year. So please someone answer that question for me.

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 am

Tattooed Jesus wrote:Ok so as much as I do not want to see it, it seems pretty inevitable that Punk vs Taker is going to happen at WM29. I think it's a horrible idea to put a match like this together at such a late start like this but thats just me I guess.

My question to you guys is what is going to be the reasoning or logic behind this match being made? The last 4 Taker matches at WM have had big reasoning behind them. HBK/Taker part 1 was all about HBK trying to do the one thing he has never done at WM being Mr. WM he wanted to end the Deadman's streak. HBK/Taker part 2 was a means to an end, getting HBK's retirement match. HHH/Taker part 1 was The Last Outlaws match, HHH trying to one up HBK, trying to do something his best buddy couldn't. HHH/Taker part 2 was billed as the End of an Era, and essentially it was. Probably should have been Taker's last match and some believe HHH's as well. Still there was reasoning that made since behind that match as well as the previous 3. There was something to be gained by all 3 men that share a rich history with one another. There is absolutely nothing for Punk to gain by losing to Taker. There is even less for Taker to gain by beating Punk. Some people believe that there doesn't have to be a reason or story behind the match, that the Streak and Taker just showing up is enough, well it's not for me, not even close. I want to know the why's, I want there to be a build, I want there to be a somewhat logical reason why these two want to wrestle one another at the biggest wrestling show of the year. So please someone answer that question for me.

Next week Punk will go on a rant about how he got cheated and how he is better than this and that and to prove he is the best he will do what no one else can...end the streak 'cause he's god, so he calls out undertaker, blah, blah, blah

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 am

Tattooed Jesus wrote:Ok so as much as I do not want to see it, it seems pretty inevitable that Punk vs Taker is going to happen at WM29. I think it's a horrible idea to put a match like this together at such a late start like this but thats just me I guess.

Ok, here's a storyline idea off the top of my head: as you say, Punk feels left out and disrespected. He is odd man out, won't be headlining Mania. Only thing left to do is upstage Rock/Cena. "Forget the belt, I'm the real champ anyways. And the real champ is going to do something noone else has EVER done. I will prove I am the best in the world by beating the Undertaker!"

But his boasting is cut short, when (despite Punk not really expecting him to accept), the Undertaker appears in the ring, chokeslams him, and points to the sign.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 1 post
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:00 am

Bianco wrote:
Next week Punk will go on a rant about how he got cheated and how he is better than this and that and to prove he is the best he will do what no one else can...end the streak 'cause he's god, so he calls out undertaker, blah, blah, blah

So Punk can't beat Rock or Cena. Therefore, he goes after The Undertaker.
Yeah, whole lotta logic there. :roll:

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:03 am

Juan Cena wrote:
So Punk can't beat Rock or Cena. Therefore, he goes after The Undertaker.
Yeah, whole lotta logic there. :roll:

what is this logic you speak of?

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:05 am

although the dirt sheets have been saying punk needs/is going to need time off after mania to heal, him losing would give him that rest for a while and come back stronger, only thing he might come back as a face/tweener type

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum