Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Bianco » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 am

Lord Simian wrote:
Ok, here's a storyline idea off the top of my head: as you say, Punk feels left out and disrespected. He is odd man out, won't be headlining Mania. Only thing left to do is upstage Rock/Cena. "Forget the belt, I'm the real champ anyways. And the real champ is going to do something noone else has EVER done. I will prove I am the best in the world by beating the Undertaker!"

But his boasting is cut short, when (despite Punk not really expecting him to accept), the Undertaker appears in the ring, chokeslams him, and points to the sign.

same scenario you just put more thought into it :smt026

Advertisement

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Agent of the Bat » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:26 am

Lord Simian wrote:
Ok, here's a storyline idea off the top of my head: as you say, Punk feels left out and disrespected. He is odd man out, won't be headlining Mania. Only thing left to do is upstage Rock/Cena. "Forget the belt, I'm the real champ anyways. And the real champ is going to do something noone else has EVER done. I will prove I am the best in the world by beating the Undertaker!"

But his boasting is cut short, when (despite Punk not really expecting him to accept), the Undertaker appears in the ring, chokeslams him, and points to the sign.

I'm sure thats what they will do, pretty much positive thats what they will do and for me thats just not enough this time around. Punk and Taker don't have much history at all and the history they have is bad and pretty much forgettable. Had they hinted at this, spoke about, made the slightest nod toward this over the last few months then ok it might be acceptable to me, but starting it next week just barely a month or less before WM, yeah thats not working for me. This is my personal opinion, not saying I am definitively right or wrong it's just how I feel and I don't like it.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 1 post
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am

Bianco wrote:
what is this logic you speak of?

Something Vince apparently hasn't used in years.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:39 am

Well WrestleMania has been built up pretty logically. The only people who seem to think otherwise are the ones who think Punk should be booked invincibly.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:04 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Well WrestleMania has been built up pretty logically. The only people who seem to think otherwise are the ones who think Punk should be booked invincibly.

I think Punk should be booked logically, as the guy the WWE should be counting on to be its main superstar of the next ten years. Not pigeonholed into the third match of Wrestlemania between two reruns.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:09 pm

He has been. Heels losing getting their comeuppance is how it works.

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Agent of the Bat » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:00 pm

syxxpakk wrote:He has been. Heels losing getting their comeuppance is how it works.

Thats fine, let him lose to The Rock and Cena in a triple threat match for the title that he held longer than anyone in the modern era. I have no problem with him losing, heels are supposed to lose and heels generally lose at WM thats a given. I have a problem with him being thrown into a last minute match with no build against a guy that hasn't been on TV in almost a year. At least when Cena and Punk feuded with the Rock there were plans laid months hell years in advance. There is no reason why Punk and Taker should be having a match right now. Had there been something, anything, that gave reason to lead to this match say 2-3 months ago it may not bother me so much but there hasn't. I know Cena/Rock has been building and the build has been great, I just think Punk added more to there feud than anything he is going to get out of a last minute match with the Undertaker.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:07 pm

That's fine. Still nothing illogical about it, though.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:39 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Great opening segment.

Real nice of HHH taking his time to make the save. :lol:

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:40 pm

syxxpakk wrote:I mean I guess Triple H could be all "I just fought you to a standstill and at WrestleMania you're fighting the Undertaker!"

:-D

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:40 pm

kingbeavis wrote:
Triple threat obviously.

Called it!

:P

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Grayson wrote:Alright, if CM Punk really does end up fighting the Undertaker at Wrestlemania then he really needs to win and I really, REALLY hope that he does. What does it say about the current generation of wrestlers if the best in the world can't even beat 2 guys who haven't wrestled regularly in years? Plus, can you imagine the tension in the backstage scenes the following night on Raw? John Cena winning the WWE Championship would be an after thought compared to the shock and awe the rest of the guys would be feeling over the final defeat of the Undertaker!

In fact, I would love to see CM Punk interrupt John Cena's victory speech just to stroll to the ring, point to the belt, and proclaim himself number 1 contender.

I actually don’t mind in this instance. The streak shouldn’t be broken and Punk was genuinely screwed over with the Rock.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:46 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:given how dominant punk has been it'll end in a super cena comeback.

blech.

Yeah, still enjoyed the match though.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:48 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
Very true! That Piledriver was sick!

Great spot! I legit thought it was over.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:54 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
the thought of getting that win back after he was jobbed to brock was so immense that he blew a load.

:lol: :lol:

Ewww.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum