Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Sixth Gun TV Show Starts Casting

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 am

The Sixth Gun TV Show Starts Casting

Casting has begun for The Sixth Gun TV show.

Source: Deadline

Deadline reported several casting announcements for the upcoming NBC pilot adaptation of The Sixth Gun, based off Cullen Bunn and Brian Hurtt's supernatural western comic book.  Laura Ramsey, of The Ruins fame, will play female lead Becky Montcrief, who comes into possession of one of a set of mystical guns.  W. Earl Brown, formerly of Deadwood, will play villain General Oliander Hume. The Hobbit's Graham McTavish will play one of Hume's lieutenants, while Leverage's Aldis Hodge will play Mercer, a PI searching for the guns.

Expect to hear another batch of casting announcements soon. 

Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Ugh so hideous! Worse than Kirsten Dunst!

/LyingFanboys'd

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:04 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Ugh so hideous! Worse than Kirsten Dunst!

/LyingFanboys'd

Of course they would be lying. You would be hard pressed to find an actress more hideous than Snaggletooth. :P

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:15 pm

She looks the part.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 pm

I really hope they do this book justice with the show. It has so much potential (especially as the Dark Tower project seems to have fallen into limbo) to fill an empty niche.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:24 pm

covalesky wrote:She looks the part.

Yeah, I can actually see her in the role. Unfortunately, I haven't really seen her in any other role so I don't know if she can pull off the female lead. However, I love this book and despite the fact that it will be on NBC, I am holding out hope.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:31 pm

At its Emerald City Comic Con panel on Saturday night, Oni Press revealed that The Sixth Gun pilot for NBC begins shooting March 18.

leave a comment with facebook