Monday, September 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

White people, please explain pt. 2

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Juan Cena wrote:

Meahwhile the white Winterfolk of Europe, are DEAD from the FUCKING ICE AGE and the only remaining humans are Summerfolk who live near the equator because it the only possible place people can survive an ICE AGE. When the Ice Age retreats, Summerfolk will migrate and become Winterfolk. They will work harder to develop technology because Winter is a bitch. That's why they introduce things like the Age of Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution first.


Corrected for bullshit.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:49 pm

My mom was watching some thing on Oprah where one woman who had melanoma was telling another woman to stop using tanning beds and I yelled out "yeah winterfolk". I had to leave the room because I laughed so hard.
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Ntikrst wrote:
Corrected for bullshit.


Obviously the forefathers of the winterfolk moved back into Europe after the Ice Age, and became smarter, heartier, and whiter, as their Summerfolk cousins became darker and dumber. So dumb they needed help from the Space Gods to kickstart their civilizations, as opposed to the Winterfolk who didn't.

It's racist bulls**t that doesn't hold up when looking at the evidence with a rational mind.
User avatar

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Obviously the forefathers of the Winterfolk moved back into Europe after the Ice Age, and became Druids and Germanic Barbarians until the Armies of Rome conquered them and exposed them to their culture of modern civilization that had made its way from Ancient Aliens (not necessarily extra-terrestrial) who made first contact in Sumer.


Wow man, you're starting to get it. Good on ya! :-D
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Being in the sun makes you lazier and that's why winterfolk had to whip, beat and torture summerfolk and strip them of their culture and dignity so they could get the cotton picked.

/racismrationaliz'd
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Ntikrst wrote:
Wow man, you're starting to get it. Good on ya! :-D


No, I get how racist and stupid your argument is.
User avatar

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Keb wrote:Being in the sun makes you lazier and that's why winterfolk had to whip, beat and torture summerfolk and strip them of their culture and dignity so they could get the cotton picked.

/racismrationaliz'd


Those people were already slaves before the first Dutchman got to Africa and they didn't pick no cotton up here.

Those Summerfolk were tortured by Swampfolk, don't be lumping those ignorant fools in with us. We don't want slaves, we want citizens.
User avatar

muddyglass

dr. strangelove

Postby muddyglass » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
No, I get how racist and stupid your argument is.


and if you're anti-racist, then you must be anti-white.

/full-circled
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:12 pm

So society is like Game of Thrones.
User avatar

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Except they know what racist actually means so they use it in the proper context.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:17 pm

This kind of thread shows a side of nacireman you don't always see, and also brings out all the angry history buffs and the conspiracy theorists (like Thunderstorm).
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:22 pm

bkthomson wrote:So society is like Game of Thrones.


"Winter is coming" means you'd better hurry and get your lazy ass back into the fields.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Okay, so just to summarize we have:

Winterfolk
Summerfolk
Swampfolk

and I am adding:
Spaghettifolk
Chowmeinfolk
Curryfolk
Kosherfolk
Hipsterfolk
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Ntikrst wrote:
Those people were already slaves before the first Dutchman got to Africa and they didn't pick no cotton up here.

Those Summerfolk were tortured by Swampfolk, don't be lumping those ignorant fools in with us. We don't want slaves, we want citizens.


Does Swamp come before Summer or Winter? :smt017
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Keb wrote:Okay, so just to summarize we have:

Winterfolk
Summerfolk
Swampfolk

and I am adding:
Spaghettifolk
Chowmeinfolk
Curryfolk
Kosherfolk
Hipsterfolk


They prefer to call themselves "Pastafarians."

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Flamebird, MikeinLA and 41 guests