Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Morning Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Marvel just delivered draco x his wet dream

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:24 am

A return and revamp of a character who will be named in the next post to avoid spoiling via thread preview.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 am

A revamped Onslaught complete with his goofy armor appears on the last page of Uncanny Avengers #4

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:32 am

RICHARDS!!!!!! :P

You lurk the same place I lurk don't you?!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:37 am

I bought the book :lol:

I live in the future remember?

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:39 am

fieldy RICHARDS wrote:I bought the book :lol:

Did not. It's past midnight in the US. You're not Punchy. I would have sooner but well Justified and all. :P

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:53 am

Zechs wrote:
Did not. It's past midnight in the US. You're not Punchy. I would have sooner but well Justified and all. :P

Australia ;)

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 am

fieldy snuts wrote:
Australia ;)

Damn Aussies. :P

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:57 am

Bad comic gets worse. In other news Vertigo starting to struggle and Didio mildly unpopular.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:18 am

I was going to brave a winter storm to go pick this issue up but now I'm starting to think I should just stay home, go down to the gym, pump serious iron and assume that "draco x" and "Rick Remender" are one and the same...

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:22 am

fieldy snuts wrote:I bought the book :lol:

Frag is really...John Titor? :shock:

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:12 am

Keb wrote:I was going to brave a winter storm to go pick this issue up but now I'm starting to think I should just stay home, go down to the gym, pump serious iron and assume that "draco x" and "Rick Remender" are one and the same...

That many black people reading this shit?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 am

Juan Cena wrote:
Frag is really...John Titor? :shock:

Where'd you get Frag? :smt017

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:51 pm

False Prophet wrote:
That many black people reading this shit?

Well considering we all thought Rick Remender was black for the longest time, I would imagine so.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Keb wrote:I was going to brave a winter storm to go pick this issue up but now I'm starting to think I should just stay home, go down to the gym, pump serious iron and assume that "draco x" and "Rick Remender" are one and the same...

I wish I was Rick Remender but alas I am not. But I will take the comparison as a compliment. :-D :-D :-D

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:A revamped Onslaught complete with his goofy armor appears on the last page of Uncanny Avengers #4

Heh heh heh. I would love to see the reaction of the people who hate the 90's respond to this development. On a serious note, why does Onslaught have the Red Skull's face on his mask though? That I would like to see explained.

leave a comment with facebook