Advertisement

The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39104
Likes: 150 posts
Liked in: 229 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby GHERU » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 am

:smt026
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Advertisement

b.lumpkin
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 28668
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Houston
Title: rebel from the waist down
Formerly: barrylincoln


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby b.lumpkin » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:09 am

Today is part 2 of my diversity and cultural competence class
Let the political correctness begin

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 39923
Likes: 166 posts
Liked in: 301 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby Keb » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 am

I would have too much fun in that class.

eltopo
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 71050
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am
Location: hell
Title: The greatest poster ever
Formerly: Mister Fister, Johhny Assplay,TerriG


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby eltopo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:08 am

morning people
Image

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39104
Likes: 150 posts
Liked in: 229 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby GHERU » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 am

I'm not in the mood for any of this today
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 39923
Likes: 166 posts
Liked in: 301 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby Keb » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:33 am

eltopo wrote:morning people

they are the worst. always cheery when you're tired and shit!

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23395
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 35 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby bkthomson » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:35 am

Heading out to my comic book store in five minutes.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

eltopo
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 71050
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am
Location: hell
Title: The greatest poster ever
Formerly: Mister Fister, Johhny Assplay,TerriG


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby eltopo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:35 am

true
Image

eltopo
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 71050
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am
Location: hell
Title: The greatest poster ever
Formerly: Mister Fister, Johhny Assplay,TerriG


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby eltopo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 am

I finished Dune Messiah,I'm starting Children of Dune


I'm plowing through this series

up next (after the dune books) the Forever war

Anybody read that ?
Image

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 39923
Likes: 166 posts
Liked in: 301 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby Keb » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 am

bkthomson wrote:Heading out to my comic book store in five minutes.

I was gonna go but the weather is being ridiculous as is the "winter hysteria" (no racist) that I decided to hold off until tomorrow.

I spoiled the one comic I was planning to buy anyway...

b.lumpkin
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 28668
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Houston
Title: rebel from the waist down
Formerly: barrylincoln


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby b.lumpkin » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:40 am

GHERU wrote:I'm not in the mood for any of this today

I need coffee
Or my bed

eltopo
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 71050
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am
Location: hell
Title: The greatest poster ever
Formerly: Mister Fister, Johhny Assplay,TerriG


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby eltopo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 am

b.lumpkin wrote:I need coffee
Or my bed



Likewise and yes I mean your bed
Image

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 76190
Likes: 441 posts
Liked in: 666 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:49 am

b.lumpkin wrote:Today is part 2 of my diversity and cultural competence class
Let the political correctness begin


You should present some on Ntkrist's "theories."

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 39923
Likes: 166 posts
Liked in: 301 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby Keb » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 am

Okay I guess I could share this here:

On a forum I visit not called the Outhouse, one of the members posted something to facebook asking for money for bail as he had been arrested coming back from Las Vegas on Monday. So we all went on the website provided for the Sheriff's dept. etc. and checked for him and found the charges. The charges were listed as (from my understanding), breaking and entering, indecent exposure and attempted rape/sexual assault. This brought on a whole different discussion with people now casting judgement, digging up websites, blogs and social media on the guy and trying to figure out if the guy is actually mentally ill or not. So this guy (a Stanford graduate) has written a manuscript about how to live life etc. Some of his social media stuff is absolutely off the rails, but he's using two accounts (both with the same picture). At the moment, we're not really too sure what to think as we haven't heard the guy's story from his mouth and we don't know how recently the incident for which he is currently being held occurred. It's just really fucked up because some people are quick to label the guy innocent before proven guilty but others are actually more concerned as to what's been going on. From what I understand he was recently hospitalized and near-death and that depleted any kind of capital the guy had. But I dunno, the stuff with the manuscript and some of his tweets/facebook posts are starting to become really weird/creepy. Really not sure what to think.

I've already emailed him an invite to the Outhouse. ;)

eltopo
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 71050
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am
Location: hell
Title: The greatest poster ever
Formerly: Mister Fister, Johhny Assplay,TerriG


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby eltopo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 am

Keb wrote:Okay I guess I could share this here:

On a forum I visit not called the Outhouse, one of the members posted something to facebook asking for money for bail as he had been arrested coming back from Las Vegas on Monday. So we all went on the website provided for the Sheriff's dept. etc. and checked for him and found the charges. The charges were listed as (from my understanding), breaking and entering, indecent exposure and attempted rape/sexual assault. This brought on a whole different discussion with people now casting judgement, digging up websites, blogs and social media on the guy and trying to figure out if the guy is actually mentally ill or not. So this guy (a Stanford graduate) has written a manuscript about how to live life etc. Some of his social media stuff is absolutely off the rails, but he's using two accounts (both with the same picture). At the moment, we're not really too sure what to think as we haven't heard the guy's story from his mouth and we don't know how recently the incident for which he is currently being held occurred. It's just really fucked up because some people are quick to label the guy innocent before proven guilty but others are actually more concerned as to what's been going on. From what I understand he was recently hospitalized and near-death and that depleted any kind of capital the guy had. But I dunno, the stuff with the manuscript and some of his tweets/facebook posts are starting to become really weird/creepy. Really not sure what to think.

I've already emailed him an invite to the Outhouse. ;)

breaking and entering and sexual assault?

yikes
Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

Advertisement