Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 83 posts

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Bianco » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:59 pm

I suppose they can make Punk the special referee :roll:

Advertisement

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:08 pm

or he can find a way to con Dolph out of MITB and fight for the World Title :smt006

BTW I've never liked Swagger more than I do now, only saying 2-3 words at a time and letting Dutch talk is brilliant, WWE needs more of this, I hope they find someone else for Heyman to be a mouthpiece for, he works great with Punk, and Brock but he can do so much for a younger talent

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 366 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:57 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Also, the build started this week. So six weeks of build. That's PLENTY of time. Even if you argue against it, five weeks is STILL plenty of time.

You must have been watching a different episode of RAW than I did because I didn't hear or see any interaction between CM Punk and the Undertaker. Didn't even hear Punk mention the Undertaker, the streak, or anything related to the Deadman. I did see a crapping tout video of the Takers return over the weekend and that was about it. If you are counting that as building towards a match with CM Punk that is stretching further than I am willing too.

As for the 5 weeks thing, do you really think Taker is gonna show up for all 5 of those episodes? Of course he isn't and yeah I know that the Rock and Lesnar haven't been on every episode either but they have been on a helluva lot more than 2-3 which I think is the most we will see of Taker leading into this years WM.

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 111 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Taker video aired on RAW. Punk's promo, which I'm betting is the set-up for the feud. Yep, started this week. But like I said, even if you argue that point - it's still five weeks to do a storyline. Plenty of time.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:53 am

CM Punk is God

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 119 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 am

Punchy wrote:
CM Punk is God

Not bloody likely.

What did Triple H say when HBK tried that, to be God you had to be as old than God, or something like that?

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:58 am

Oh yeah, he did. Here it is....

Possibly the greatest moment of RAW ever.

- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 88 posts

Postby misac » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:19 am

Juan Cena wrote:
Not bloody likely.

What did Triple H say when HBK tried that, to be God you had to be as old than God, or something like that?

Why is Hunter's argument anymore valid than CM Punk?

If Punk says he's god I'll take his word that he is. :smt102

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:01 pm

misac wrote:
Why is Hunter's argument anymore valid than CM Punk?

If Punk says he's god I'll take his word that he is. :smt102

When he tells you you have to tattoo the number "666" on your forehead or implant a microchip in your wrist, don't come running to me.

- Sons of the Desert

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 268 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
When he tells you you have to tattoo the number "666" on your forehead or implant a microchip in your wrist, don't come running to me.

Why would he run to you? You're not a tattoo artist....

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 120 posts

Postby doombug » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Juan Cena wrote:

For fucks sake Nac, will you click on your brain for 5 seconds and go "Oh hey, maybe I shouldn't write something stupid" :smt011

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 268 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Hey, random thought. Punk/Taker is going to happen, as much as some are vocally against it.

What if it ends in a no contest, like the ref calls the match because the men can't continue? For taker, the streak hasn't ended, because he has never been defeated at Mania.

And punk gets to run with the "best in the world" gimmick further than anyone ever has: "I am the only man the Undertaker couldn't BEAT at Wrestlemania"...

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 88 posts

Postby misac » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Hey, random thought. Punk/Taker is going to happen, as much as some are vocally against it.

What if it ends in a no contest, like the ref calls the match because the men can't continue? For taker, the streak hasn't ended, because he has never been defeated at Mania.

And punk gets to run with the "best in the world" gimmick further than anyone ever has: "I am the only man the Undertaker couldn't BEAT at Wrestlemania"...

A draw would still be a blemish to the streak so maybe if they end the match to swerve the crowd and they restart and Undertaker wins.

And you can still have Punk say that he’s was screwed and Vince is protecting these old timers.

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:27 am

To me it sounds like he is ready to lose at 'mania, which i guess we all kind of figured out anyway.........

Previewing his upcoming match with John Cena at WrestleMania 29 to IGN.com, WWE Champion Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson explained why he wanted to face the Cenation leader again after defeating him at last year’s show.

“You have to understand that my return back into the WWE was years in the making. And since I’ve been back, it’s been a three year-long journey that started at WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta. So John has always been my first choice,” Johnson told Matt Fowler.

While contemplating his return to the sports-entertainment organization years ago, Johnson revealed that he wanted to work with the wrestler who he felt would generate the biggest business.

“Here’s the thing,” said Johnson. “The question was that if I was going to go back in the WWE, how could I go back and make the most impact? With who can I headline WrestleMania in that company and make the most impact? And the bottom line is that it continues to be John Cena. Just in terms of, and we’ll use a Hollywood term here, box office appeal. Universal appeal. Athletic pairing. So there are a lot of reasons.”

The Hollywood heavyweight also says he returned to WWE to give back; to elevate the company that led to his success as well as elevate their “number one hero.”

Johnson continued, “With some great drama, some great emotion. This scenario for me is one that I’ve honestly dreamed of. A dream match. And what I’m talking about is being able to go back to the WWE and give back to the business, which is in my blood and has allowed me a platform to perform which then, twelve years ago, allowed me to make he transition to Hollywood. So the scenario I’ve dreamed of is that I’m able to go back, become WWE Champion, go into the what is considered the biggest marketplace in the world, which is the New York City area, at MetLife Stadium and headline WrestleMania as champion and give back to the business, the fans, the company and their number one hero. So I couldn’t have asked for a better scenario and we’re going to have a blast.”

Regarding the WrestleMania bout itself, Johnson said, “I think we’re going to have a great match and my hope is that it’s going to be a classic.”

KING King Impulse
Teenage Wasteland

Liked in: 0 post
Title: The Prodigal Son
Formerly: King Impulse

Postby KING King Impulse » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 am

Lord Simian wrote:Hey, random thought. Punk/Taker is going to happen, as much as some are vocally against it.

It'd be 20-0-1 which looks even worse, if you ask me.
THE ENTHUSIAST: The Internet's Premier Hate Free Zone!

| Website | Twitter | Facebook |

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum