Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

How do you like your duck?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:33 pm

I had it once, it still had a big slab of fat on top on what I thought was a breast piece. It was fucking tasty, like chicken thighs with built in bacon flavour.

Not sure how they cooked it, other than it was seared on a grill at one point but it was really good!

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Rabbit season!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:35 pm

oogy wrote:Well now I don't have to see his worthless posts on here. :smt026

In that case don't go around b!tching about me or talking about me.

You can't handle a video of a guy in a duck suit? Boy do you have issues! I get slammed here every f**king day. Do I usually whine like a little school girl about it? Nope.

I probably more s**t thrown at me on this board than about anybody with the exception of maybe one or two other people. Do I usually whine about it or start a fight? No.

I've tried to PM certain posters to work out problems. I never got any responses back.

You don't think some of the stuff I start a thread about is funny? Whatever. There's a lot of stuff posters will talk about around here that I don't really care about. Do I complain about it? Nope.

If you wanna put me on ignore? Fine. Just don't think that you can do that and make yourself feel superior when you take shots at me while doing so. It doesn't.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:22 pm

:lol:

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:59 pm

the man does make some sense.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm going to try and start cooking it more because I've heard that duck fat is one of the most glorious things in the world to cook with if your rendering your duck correctly.

Hab

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Juan Cena wrote:

In that case don't go around b!tching about me or talking about me.

You can't handle a video of a guy in a duck suit? Boy do you have issues! I get slammed here every f**king day. Do I usually whine like a little school girl about it? Nope.

I probably more s**t thrown at me on this board than about anybody with the exception of maybe one or two other people. Do I usually whine about it or start a fight? No.

I've tried to PM certain posters to work out problems. I never got any responses back.

You don't think some of the stuff I start a thread about is funny? Whatever. There's a lot of stuff posters will talk about around here that I don't really care about. Do I complain about it? Nope.

If you wanna put me on ignore? Fine. Just don't think that you can do that and make yourself feel superior when you take shots at me while doing so. It doesn't.

Where my PM, COCKSUCKAH?!?!?

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Ntikrst wrote:
Where my PM, COCKSUCKAH?!?!?

Yeah, not necessary. Stop antagonizing.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:47 pm

DMM wrote:big, hard, veiny, and throbbing, am I right?

You seem to know a thing or two about the male organ, my boy.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:51 pm

habitual wrote:I'm going to try and start cooking it more because I've heard that duck fat is one of the most glorious things in the world to cook with if your rendering your duck correctly.

Hab

Yeah I've heard it's got this smoky fantastic flavor to it.

When I was in Calgary, a lot of places there were serving duck confit poutine. I was curious but not THAT interested.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 pm

I never got a pm? And if you don't feel welcomed here, I'm sure there are places that would welcome your brand of college sports love and Other dudes too.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:25 am

guitarsmashley wrote:I never got a pm? And if you don't feel welcomed here, I'm sure there are places that would welcome your brand of college sports love and Other dudes too.

You haven't really said anything bad enough that I felt warranted one or vice versa.

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:49 pm

bkthomson wrote:
Yeah, not necessary. Stop antagonizing.

Sorry if it came across that way. I was attempting to defuse any animosity that might be between me and Nac, just to let him know there's no hard feelings over our differences. :smt102

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Ntikrst wrote:
Sorry if it came across that way. I was attempting to defuse any animosity that might be between me and Nac, just to let him know there's no hard feelings over our differences. :smt102

That cool. Thanks for clearing it up.

~Alima~

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby ~Alima~ » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Arion wrote:
Will somebody hate me if I start a thread titled "How do you like your dick"?

No objection here!

leave a comment with facebook