Sunday, December 11, 2016 • Morning Edition • "For when you've got nowhere else to go."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Whose Line Returns to CW, Aisha Tyler to Host

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:06 pm

~Alima~ wrote:OMG this made my night! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
I'm so very happy. Let all rejoice and eat ice cream with samoa cookies.

No idea what a samoa cookie is, but this certainly is good news.

~Alima~

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby ~Alima~ » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:09 pm

I think I'm spelling it correctly, but it's the coconut, caramel, chocolate cookies sold by the little pixie people dressed in green in front of stores asking for money in trade of delicious carbohydrates.

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:27 pm

I'm obviously living in the wrong country.

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Saw the BBC show and it was funny.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 am

The host is the only thing I'm unsure about.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 am

The host is the only thing I'm unsure about.

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 am

Zero wrote:Clearly not scripted. It would be funnier if it were scripted.

I always liked the UK version but never got too into the US episodes I saw, even though there was a fair amount of Ryan Stiles.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the UK version. It was one of my favorite shows back during the glory days of Comedy Central. I never could get into the US version.

oogy

Zombie Guard

Postby oogy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 am

~Alima~ wrote:I think I'm spelling it correctly, but it's the coconut, caramel, chocolate cookies sold by the little pixie people dressed in green in front of stores asking for money in trade of delicious carbohydrates.

They're called Caramel Delights here in Kansas, and after Oreo's, are my favorite non-homemade cookie!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:46 am

Is it me or was the American version basically never funny? It actually could soak the comedy out of anything, I thought.

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:48 am

Victorian Squid wrote:Is it me or was the American version basically never funny? It actually could soak the comedy out of anything, I thought.

I had a similar impression.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:54 am

Herald wrote::smt026 :smt026 :smt026

And Wayne better not be leaving Let's Make a Deal to do this, either. :x

he shouldn't have to.. Aisha Tyler is the co-host on "the talk" and she hasn't announced she's leaving the show to do this..

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:53 pm

~Alima~ wrote:I think I'm spelling it correctly, but it's the coconut, caramel, chocolate cookies sold by the little pixie people dressed in green in front of stores asking for money in trade of delicious carbohydrates.

Black Francis is a Girl Scout? :shock:

~Alima~

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby ~Alima~ » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Black Francis is a Girl Scout? :shock:

I'd pay good money to see that is concert!

Toadfish

Tip Top Dancer

Postby Toadfish » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Well this is going to suck.

If any of you have seen Drew Careys Improv a Ganza, you'd see that nearly everyone involved has lost their sense of comedic timing and improv. Wayne Brady is pretty much the only person who's still good at it (I saw him live in 2008).

I predict this will be a sad, sad thing to see.

Maybe they should hire Colin Mochries son to replace him, he's actually pretty funny.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:11 pm

It's on now.

I'm laughing. :)

leave a comment with facebook