Advertisement

Batman Inc #8 spoiler

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8900
Likes: 1021 posts
Liked in: 280 posts
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 am


Re: Batman Inc #8 spoiler

Postby Draco x » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:53 am

fieldy snuts wrote:
How can you say nobody wants to read about fan favorite Harper Row?


Harper Row has fans? :smt102 :smt102 :smt102

Advertisement

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 42708
Likes: 182 posts
Liked in: 184 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Re: Batman Inc #8 spoiler

Postby nietoperz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:57 am

I like her so far.
Image

IvCNuB4
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 10827
Likes: 451 posts
Liked in: 311 posts
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !


Re: Batman Inc #8 spoiler

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:20 am

So you wanted a depiction of a gruesome murder of a pre-teen ? :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

MrBlack
User avatar
WTF is this rank?
 
Posts: 11275
Likes: 22 posts
Liked in: 79 posts
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:03 am


Re: Batman Inc #8 spoiler

Postby MrBlack » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:00 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:So you wanted a depiction of a gruesome murder of a pre-teen ? :lol:

I'm actually surprised DC didn't catch a bit more flak for brutally murdering a 10-year-old.

chap22
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 21424
Likes: 31 posts
Liked in: 164 posts
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: Missi-by God-ssippi, a.k.a. Chapveria
Title: Pretentious curmudgeon


Re: Batman Inc #8 spoiler

Postby chap22 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:03 pm

MrBlack wrote:I'm actually surprised DC didn't catch a bit more flak for brutally murdering a 10-year-old.

it's because everybody knows this death ain't gonna stick!
Image
rdrsfn82 wrote:Chap is right.

john lewis wrote:I got nothing but respect for [Chap]

jsalwen wrote:You're the man, Chap.

DMM wrote:Chap knows what he's talking about.

MoneyMelon wrote:chap is right about pretty much everything

GOSD wrote:chap FTW!

Ntikrst wrote:Chap's right

oogy wrote:All those quotes in your sig ain't lying.

MrBlack
User avatar
WTF is this rank?
 
Posts: 11275
Likes: 22 posts
Liked in: 79 posts
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:03 am


Re: Batman Inc #8 spoiler

Postby MrBlack » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:55 pm

chap22 wrote:it's because everybody knows this death ain't gonna stick!

Well, except for the mouth-breathers that read USA Today.

HNutz
User avatar
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106
 
Posts: 14676
Likes: 3612 posts
Liked in: 494 posts
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm


Re: Batman Inc #8 spoiler

Postby HNutz » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:46 am

Speaking of Robin and death and everything...

My LCS has a contest awhile back. They wanted people to go to a competing comic book store in the area and post reaction shots to the death of Robin.

My girlfriend, who's NOT a fan of Robin (any Robin), was happy to participate.



Crap... it looks like I can't directly post the videos here.

So here're the links.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200700442732889&l=4813444263651947310
(her ad libbed "rap")

and this one (which, although hilarious), didn't officially count because it wasn't at a LCS.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200689301574367&l=8860122471298468580
"Die, Robin Die!"

And, just because I'm a good boyfriend and all... if you want to see more of this or some of her more serious endeavors, Like her professional Facebook page at Tray-C.

(Yeah, I don't want to be "that guy" on here, I just thought you guys would really like/laugh at the Robin videos. 8) )
Image

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 52 guests

Advertisement