Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Magneto was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

So, Latino Review Ain't Down with Us

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Holy frijoles!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:45 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:We should tell Latino Review that we have THREE dozen scoops.

Nobody cares how much ice cream you ate at lunch.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:00 pm

:lol:

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:26 pm

There are latino people in Hollywood? I thought it was all winterfolk living there...

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Keb wrote:There are latino people in Hollywood? I thought it was all winterfolk living there...

They're usually known as the help. :lol:

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Lord Ice wrote:
They're usually known as the help. :lol:

Yeah but I figured all the gardeners and nannies lived in East LA and commuted into Hollywood to work.

guitargod694

cheese

Postby guitargod694 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Keb wrote:Yeah but I figured all the gardeners and nannies lived in East LA and commuted into Hollywood to work.

Live-in nannies, mostly.

And I think some of you underestimate how interested people might be in Jude's ice cream consumption. I say write it up and post it, Jude. Don't listen to these ice creamless haters. They're all just jealous.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:48 pm

guitargod694 wrote:
Live-in nannies, mostly.

Yeah we have them over here too but they're usually Filipino instead of Mexican. Nowadays though most nannies come in during the day and go home in the evening.

guitargod694

cheese

Postby guitargod694 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Keb wrote:Yeah we have them over here too but they're usually Filipino instead of Mexican. Nowadays though most nannies come in during the day and go home in the evening.

I'm sure the LA Filipinos are upset that the Latinos took their jobs, then.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:03 pm

I'm sure they are.

Summerfolk on summerfolk hatred :(

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Keb wrote:Yeah but I figured all the gardeners and nannies lived in East LA and commuted into Hollywood to work.

leave a comment with facebook