Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Newsarama 2: Outhouse Boogaloo."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC to Announce New Pandora Series by Ray Fawkes

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:32 pm

DC to Announce New Pandora Series by Ray Fawkes

The series will be written by Ray Fawkes with art by Daniel Sampere

Source: INDUSTRY SCOOP!!!!

DC appears set to announce a new Trinity of Sin: Pandora series, written by Ray Fawkes with art by Daniel Sampere.  The series will likely tie into the upcoming Trinity War event.  This marks the second series to feature one of the Trinity, joining Phantom Stranger. The series will be released in June, along with other new series Superman/Batman, Larfleeze, and probably the new Man of Steel series.

In the interest of keeping score, we are officially calling this an industry trade scoop, and have submitted the scoop for certification by the United Industry Scoopers of America. So, suck it, world.

Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Point for the Outhouse! http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/02/ ... dc-new-52/

And no, Rich did not steal that from us, before anyone accuses him. Our source just gave it to us before his did.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:00 pm

I totally forgot she existed.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:10 pm

So I guess this means Stormwatch ain't going to be telling her origins then?

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Zechs wrote:So I guess this means Stormwatch ain't going to be telling her origins then?

does that book still exist?

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:25 pm

BlueMole wrote:Point for the Outhouse! http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/02/ ... dc-new-52/

And no, Rich did not steal that from us, before anyone accuses him. Our source just gave it to us before his did.

ONE industry trade scoop... ah ah ah!

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:26 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
does that book still exist?

Jim Starlin just took over the writing...

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 pm

This reminds me of the buildup to infinite crisis. Which unfortunately was followed by one year later

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Zechs wrote:So I guess this means Stormwatch ain't going to be telling her origins then?

guitarsmashley wrote:does that book still exist?

Yes, it does :D

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:55 pm

This book will sell approximately 20,000 copies. They really should have announced it as a mini as I assume it'll be dead in under a year. Man, I'm apparently in a pissy mood today...

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:24 pm

And the fail continues.

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:51 pm

alaska1125 wrote:This book will sell approximately 20,000 copies. They really should have announced it as a mini as I assume it'll be dead in under a year. Man, I'm apparently in a pissy mood today...

Might do better. Depends if johns co writes it :)

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:06 pm

holtom2000 wrote:Might do better. Depends if johns co writes it :)

Possible, but I can't understand creating an ongoing title for a character that seems to have literally been created for an "event". It'd be like creating a Pariah book or an Alexander Luthor book. It's conceptually possible, but reality says that not many of us were clamoring for this. I'll admit that an outlier, in my case, is Vibe. I think that the number of people looking forward to his revival may be in negative numbers, but I'm actually fairly interested after the first issue.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:23 pm

nietoperz wrote:
Jim Starlin just took over the writing...

Do people still care about him?

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Guess that just leaves the Question for a series. Chances of that with Rucka or Brubaker writing would probably be slim. :smt011

leave a comment with facebook