Advertisement

DC to Announce New Pandora Series by Ray Fawkes

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 199 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Re: DC to Announce New Pandora Series by Ray Fawkes

Postby Zechs » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Lord Ice wrote:Guess that just leaves the Question for a series. Chances of that with Rucka or Brubaker writing would probably be slim. :smt011

*crosses fingers for Azzerello* No wait.. even he can't turn what DC has done to their "prime" version of the Question good. It's too impossible.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Advertisement

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 320 posts

Postby Draco x » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:57 am

Isn't Pandora the one responsible for the New 52 clusterfuck alongside Barry Allen? Unless the series focuses around fixing that mess, I can't say I am interested at all.

holtom2000
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 65 posts

Postby holtom2000 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:21 am

alaska1125 wrote:
Possible, but I can't understand creating an ongoing title for a character that seems to have literally been created for an "event". It'd be like creating a Pariah book or an Alexander Luthor book. It's conceptually possible, but reality says that not many of us were clamoring for this. I'll admit that an outlier, in my case, is Vibe. I think that the number of people looking forward to his revival may be in negative numbers, but I'm actually fairly interested after the first issue.

Lady Quark the series - you're right, doesn't work

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 338 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:47 am

draco x wrote:Isn't Pandora the one responsible for the New 52 clusterfuck alongside Barry Allen? Unless the series focuses around fixing that mess, I can't say I am interested at all.

Pandora, the enigmatic character created by Geoff Johns that is the essential creator of the DC New 52 Universe (merging the DCU, Wildstorm and Vertigo universes/'timelines' at the end of 2011’s Flashpoint) and who appeared as an observer in every issue of the debut New 52 titles ... she merged the three ‘timelines’ (which she implies used to be one) in order to strengthen it to better combat an impending evil invading force. In later appearances The Phantom Stranger suggests by merging the timelines she’s instead cursed them rather than strengthening them ... she and the mysterious box she’s been searching for will play a major role in this year’s Trinity War, and it’s likely this new solo ongoing series will closely tie into that event.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 210 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Lord Ice wrote:Guess that just leaves the Question for a series. Chances of that with Rucka or Brubaker writing would probably be slim. :smt011

but this version of the question a supernatural character on par with the phantom stranger and pandora.

aka a waste when you consider what the possibilities could have been.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand