Advertisement

Marvel Avengers Alliance on Facebook

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sunless
crash test dummy

Liked in: 0 post
Formerly: THE Sunless

Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance on Facebook

Postby Sunless » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:09 am

I got the new mutant gun in the daily lottery, is it any good?

Advertisement

MistaT
penile prisoner

Liked in: 12 posts
Title: ThreadKilla

Postby MistaT » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Sunless wrote:I got the new mutant gun in the daily lottery, is it any good?

Meh. not really. :?

Did you join the group yet?

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 9 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:43 am

This season of PvP sucks sucks sucks. I'll be lucky to stay Gold.

CountD
Undead Member

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Senior Citizen
Formerly: t00lverine

Postby CountD » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 pm

please open chap 11, I'm getting bored with pvp

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:03 pm

CountD wrote:please open chap 11, I'm getting bored with pvp

When there isn't a new chapter, I grind Epic Boss missions for CPs.

How are you doing in PvP this season?

CountD
Undead Member

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Senior Citizen
Formerly: t00lverine

Postby CountD » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Chesscub wrote:
When there isn't a new chapter, I grind Epic Boss missions for CPs.

How are you doing in PvP this season?

Gold, but I've kinda lost the will to fight/attack.

I predicted pvp would get tougher as the game wore on (people spending $ to get powersuits, etc), but this is ridiculous!!!

If I attack, i seem to win. If I idle, the AI seems to lose it for me. meh.

and countdown to C.B. nerfing...lol!

How are you in pvp? any secrets?

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:24 pm

CountD wrote:
Gold, but I've kinda lost the will to fight/attack.

I predicted pvp would get tougher as the game wore on (people spending $ to get powersuits, etc), but this is ridiculous!!!

If I attack, i seem to win. If I idle, the AI seems to lose it for me. meh.

and countdown to C.B. nerfing...lol!

How are you in pvp? any secrets?

I think the only way to win is to play at this point. AI is poor. If you have Signpost, I doubt it triggers it every turn on AI. If I do nothing I drop down. I went from Diamond (5%) to Silver (40%) in the course of a day.

I've got CB training for Level 9 so maybe I won't drop down. Right now I've been fiddling around with the make up of my team to get something that will at least maintain my score.

I've tried pairing Captain Britain with Mockingbird since they both give the debuffs.

And I want that Chakra Punch. :x

ThatGuyRoman
dINGO

Title: That Guy, Roman.

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Wolverine is awesome now, Captain Britain is also a formidable addition.

MistaT
penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:38 pm

I've been doing pretty good this season, finally found a combo that works well against pretty much everyone and not too many people use.

Lvl 12 Bruiser Ms Marvel
Lvl 12 Scarlet Witch
Agent - Infiltrator trench, Heavy Ion Beam, Sudden Support, Curative Reach, & Digital Decoy.

The name of the game for me is keep Carol alive. If there is a scrapper on the opposing team (about 60 - 70 percent of the time there is) I will win 9 times out of 10. Wolverine and Ghost Rider still give me trouble as they are capable of taking out characters in one round.

My agent is pretty well equipped to handle Cap. Combat reflexes + Mirror Image + Backfire. Radiation exposure is a great debuff, stacks 4X and each time it stacks the damage increases. Plus HIB is a quick action weapon allowing for a support (either CR or DD) action.

Scarlet Witch is mainly for support, but I got her Attack and Accuracy stats pretty high, so that she does good damage.

Haven't found a team yet that I can't take down, not saying I win everytime, but I would estimate I'm at around at least an 80% success ratio. Some days its even higher. I had been hanging around the bottom of Diamond and would fall back to Gold by the next day and have to climb back up, but the last few days I've made a push to get into Vibranium. Haven't had succes yet (closest was top 3.4%), but by hanging out in the top of Diamond I am no longer falling out of it by the next day, just a little lower.

I think I could make it to Vibranium if I had more time to play, but with my driving schedule, I can only give the game about an hour or two of playing time.

Sunless
crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:21 am

MistaT wrote:
Meh. not really. :?

Did you join the group yet?

I sent a request to join. Not been added.

Sunless
crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 am

Sent another request

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:15 am

MistaT wrote:I've been doing pretty good this season, finally found a combo that works well against pretty much everyone and not too many people use.

Lvl 12 Bruiser Ms Marvel
Lvl 12 Scarlet Witch
Agent - Infiltrator trench, Heavy Ion Beam, Sudden Support, Curative Reach, & Digital Decoy.

The name of the game for me is keep Carol alive. If there is a scrapper on the opposing team (about 60 - 70 percent of the time there is) I will win 9 times out of 10. Wolverine and Ghost Rider still give me trouble as they are capable of taking out characters in one round.

My agent is pretty well equipped to handle Cap. Combat reflexes + Mirror Image + Backfire. Radiation exposure is a great debuff, stacks 4X and each time it stacks the damage increases. Plus HIB is a quick action weapon allowing for a support (either CR or DD) action.

Scarlet Witch is mainly for support, but I got her Attack and Accuracy stats pretty high, so that she does good damage.

Haven't found a team yet that I can't take down, not saying I win everytime, but I would estimate I'm at around at least an 80% success ratio. Some days its even higher. I had been hanging around the bottom of Diamond and would fall back to Gold by the next day and have to climb back up, but the last few days I've made a push to get into Vibranium. Haven't had succes yet (closest was top 3.4%), but by hanging out in the top of Diamond I am no longer falling out of it by the next day, just a little lower.

I think I could make it to Vibranium if I had more time to play, but with my driving schedule, I can only give the game about an hour or two of playing time.

Is your Ms. Marvel the default one or the Original one (with built in 7th sense)?

Now that my Mockingbird is at level 6 with Critical Intel she's much more useful. I did a couple of PvPs and Captain Britain did a level 9 attack for about 30K of damage without any Enraged on him. :-D

I'm finding Mutant's End to be a good PvP weapon since so many are running Wolverine or Phoenix Emma Frost. Peels off a good 3000 of damage at a shot and if it does a follow up it'll trash a character quickly.

MistaT
penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:38 am

Sunless wrote:
I sent a request to join. Not been added.

We need to find out who is in charge of the group so they can add you in.

Anybody know who that is?

MistaT
penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 am

Chesscub wrote:
Is your Ms. Marvel the default one or the Original one (with built in 7th sense)?

Now that my Mockingbird is at level 6 with Critical Intel she's much more useful. I did a couple of PvPs and Captain Britain did a level 9 attack for about 30K of damage without any Enraged on him. :-D

I'm finding Mutant's End to be a good PvP weapon since so many are running Wolverine or Phoenix Emma Frost. Peels off a good 3000 of damage at a shot and if it does a follow up it'll trash a character quickly.

No its the 70's costume that you can get the bruiser class. Seventh sense + blaster damage is reduced by half, effectively negating their class benefit.

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:00 pm

MistaT wrote:
No its the 70's costume that you can get the bruiser class. Seventh sense + blaster damage is reduced by half, effectively negating their class benefit.

Only issue is that most people I've run into aren't running blasters. I'm now seeing a lot of Valkyries. Ouch.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum