Friday, September 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We deal with the loons so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The New Cover Game

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:28 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image

Image
User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Amoebas wrote:Image

Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:51 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:08 am

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

PhoenixEquinox

Peanut

Postby PhoenixEquinox » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:22 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:28 am

PhoenixEquinox wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

PhoenixEquinox

Peanut

Postby PhoenixEquinox » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:15 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:47 am

PhoenixEquinox wrote:
Image


You might try a different website for images (eg. comicvine). The image you linked to is giving a "See the original covers at www.comics.org" message
User avatar

PhoenixEquinox

Peanut

Postby PhoenixEquinox » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:53 am

sdsichero wrote:
You might try a different website for images (eg. comicvine). The image you linked to is giving a "See the original covers at http://www.comics.org" message


That's weird. It comes up on mine, but ok.
Here's the cover again.


Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 am

PhoenixEquinox wrote:
That's weird. It comes up on mine, but ok.
Here's the cover again.


Image


It's in your browser cache.

Image
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 pm

PhoenixEquinox wrote:Image


Technically this cover is a dead end as only Killraven is on it. The other characters on this cover are not real.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Technically this cover is a dead end as only Killraven is on it. The other characters on this cover are not real.


They're real to me.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 pm

sdsichero wrote:
It's in your browser cache.

Image


Image

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 29 guests