Friday, May 27, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Those who arrive survive. Maybe."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:11 pm

oh come on, from hating each other rocky and cena are now basically having a circle jerk?

this better be a swerve for an upcoming heel turn.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:28 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Didn't Taker once say in an interview that if the streak ever ends he wants it to be against a young guy with a long future ahead of him? Word was that he hates how it's become bigger than the actual WrestleMania event and wants to sacrifice for the good of the company.

I believe at one point he actually wanted creative to let Angle end it to build up his Cena killer story.

I actually agree with the Undertaker on something?! :shock:

That sounds like another hint to the possibility that Punk may actually pull it off and beat Undertaker this year. I have heard a lot about Undertaker's growing amount of respect for CM Punk and it would make a lot more sense why the WWE would have Punk drop the title so far from Wrestlemania in order to get him out of the picture with enough time to build towards the actual match.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Zack Ryder's tights said "Push Me!!!" on the back. What a fucking loser.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:28 pm

I really dug the Rock/Cena segment tonight. Both guys seemed to be right on the money with their promos.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:32 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Zack Ryder's tights said "Push Me!!!" on the back. What a fucking loser.

can you really blame him for trying to hype himself up? the crowd loves him and he keeps getting buried.

it was downhill after kane destroyed him.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:33 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Zack Ryder's tights said "Push Me!!!" on the back. What a fucking loser.

What? Why?

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:42 pm

DO Honkey Tonk and Lawler still hate eachother IRL?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:43 pm

How does a guy like Jack Swagger violate the WWE's Wellness Program and still get a World Heavyweight Title shot at Wrestlemania but a guy like Zach Ryder, who is over with the crowd, gets left in the wayside? :smt102

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Finally going to see what Fandango is made of :lol:

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Kofi Kingston - Superstar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Is Kofi really about to get jobbed out to this piece of shit. This has to be one of the worst gimmicks ever. This is such a fucking waste of time.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 pm

what the hell did i just see? :lol:

he's no disco inferno.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 pm

A guy who could legit be the top star in five years. There's room to work with what he's doing. Like Brad Maddox, he's insanely charismatic and witty.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 pm

No in less than 5 years he will be forgotten and not even worth TNA signing him.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:No in less than 5 years he will be forgotten and not even worth TNA signing him.

That's a future ROH champion you're talking about there.

leave a comment with facebook