Advertisement

The Walking Dead 3.12 "Clear" - RATE IT!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

"Clear" - RATE IT!

10%

Chris, GOSD, S.F. Jude Terror
30%

GHERU, Glacier16, Grayson, habitual, misac, oogy, pastajoe, Tattooed Jesus, ~Alima~
20%

dairydead, doombug, jeremy, kwiktpyer, nicolemarie116, smackdaddyc
13%

e_galston, GiveWarAChance, superfictious, syxxpakk
13%

Eli Katz, IvCNuB4, Lord Simian, MistaT
No votes

7%

Amoebas, Victorian Squid
No votes

3%

Frag
3%

thefourthman

Total votes : 30

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1466 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: The Walking Dead 3.12 "Clear" - RATE IT!

Postby Grayson » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:14 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:I get Carl's motivations. I don't get why he couldn't just ask his dad.

Well, there comes a time in every young boy's life, usually just after they are forced to kill their own mother, where he starts to think his parents aren't as cool or infailable anymore. Clearly, this was the zombie apocalypse version of Carl asking his dad to drop him off a couple of blocks before he got to school.

Advertisement

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1172 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:23 pm

:lol:
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 553 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Grayson wrote:
Well, there comes a time in every young boy's life, usually just after they are forced to kill their own mother, where he starts to think his parents aren't as cool or infailable anymore. Clearly, this was the zombie apocalypse version of Carl asking his dad to drop him off a couple of blocks before he got to school.

"The Walking Dead Afterschool Special" :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Eli Katz
OMCTO

Liked in: 66 posts
Title: Avatar Winner, Apr 2012

Postby Eli Katz » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:17 am

GOSD wrote:
Carl perceives the zombies as a threat but a manageable one. He had a mission and wanted to prove that he could do it. He's struggling to find some solace in his life and I think that photo meant more to him than life itself.

I get what you're saying. And I can understand why you, and others, accept what Carl did in the last episode.

But I am tired of him as a character. At the prison, he was demonstrating real competence and maturity. But then, he goes on this really questionable mission to grab a photo, and he reverts back to Carl of the second season: the kid who wanders around recklessly whenever the show needs to pump up the suspense.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum