Advertisement

Marvel Avengers Alliance on Facebook

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

CountD
Undead Member

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Senior Citizen
Formerly: t00lverine

Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance on Facebook

Postby CountD » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:25 pm

usually my wolverine and the other wolverine go at it until someones killed or on death's door.

so annoying.

Advertisement

ThatGuyRoman
dINGO

Title: That Guy, Roman.

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 pm

My current team is->

Agent (Blaster Power Armor) -> Kuzuri/Sabretooth's Claws/Scroll of Anglolob/Dark Sigil.
Wolverine (Brown/Tan Infiltrator)
White Crown Phoenix.

Basically, Wolverine either inflicts Bleed or attacks folks already inflicted with it. Thanks to Kuzuri, my agent will occassionally protect his allies and then counter with both Sabretooth's Claws and Kuzuri, which in turn will immediately put 3 stacks of bleed (AND ravaged) on an attacker. Also, Kuzuri heals me every time I attack or am attacked by a bleeding foe.

Dark Sigil inflicts burn/dark void/weak point on all foes and can't miss (usually) which is useful when there are other Blaster Power Armors around inflicting blind on your team. Weak Point insures that the next attack will both HIT and CRITICAL. Useful when Wolverine's Berserker Fury exploits bleed and has Deadly Criticals.

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:45 pm

ThatGuyRoman wrote:My current team is->

Agent (Blaster Power Armor) -> Kuzuri/Sabretooth's Claws/Scroll of Anglolob/Dark Sigil.
Wolverine (Brown/Tan Infiltrator)
White Crown Phoenix.

Basically, Wolverine either inflicts Bleed or attacks folks already inflicted with it. Thanks to Kuzuri, my agent will occassionally protect his allies and then counter with both Sabretooth's Claws and Kuzuri, which in turn will immediately put 3 stacks of bleed (AND ravaged) on an attacker. Also, Kuzuri heals me every time I attack or am attacked by a bleeding foe.

Dark Sigil inflicts burn/dark void/weak point on all foes and can't miss (usually) which is useful when there are other Blaster Power Armors around inflicting blind on your team. Weak Point insures that the next attack will both HIT and CRITICAL. Useful when Wolverine's Berserker Fury exploits bleed and has Deadly Criticals.

Was Sabretooth's Claws an Epic Boss prize or premium? I debated about getting Kuzuri when I was experimenting with Wolverine on my team.

I haven't been lucky enough to get Dark Sigil.

Right now I'm running

Tactician with Coulson's Revenge (I debate about this)/Signpost/Faulteater/Mutant's End
Ghost Rider
Captain Britain

Generally the Faulteater pairs well with Ghost Riders damage over time effects. Mutant's End for all the muties people are running. Signpost keeps me in health and is subtle so I don't trigger Infilitrator's. Coulson's Revenge I like for the Coordinated Attack it gives but that's about it. Otherwise it's only useful once per 3 turns

ThatGuyRoman
dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Sabretooth's Claws is the boss reward prize of the Wolverine premium mission. I'd definitely recommend trying to get it if you can.

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:54 pm

ThatGuyRoman wrote:Sabretooth's Claws is the boss reward prize of the Wolverine premium mission. I'd definitely recommend trying to get it if you can.

It took me about 30 tries to get the damn MFG.

What do you think about replacing Coulson's Revenge with either the Hoarfrost Mace, Sinflayer, or Phoenix Pinion. Hoarfrost would keep me alive a little longer and do sacrificial strength if the agent dies. Sinflayer would get people bleeding with Ghost Rider for an additional drain

CountD
Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:08 pm

now THIS is gaming discussion!

carry on :twisted:

MistaT
penile prisoner

Title: ThreadKilla

Postby MistaT » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:47 pm

I've faced Captain Britain several times and I have yet to have any trouble with him. :smt102

White Crown Phoenix is a huge pain, but I can get past her more often than not, she just takes forever. Funny little bug I found with her though, a couple times she has gotten power of four from Scarlet Witch's probability field and she will die and rebirth about twenty times in a row before finally biting the bullet. :?

CountD
Undead Member

Postby CountD » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:43 pm

new Special Ops out...and introducing: Giant Man/ Ant Man!!! 8)

Who's gunning for him?

ThatGuyRoman
dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Oh yes I am.

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:09 am

I'm not happy. I may not even get gold this time in PvP. I can't maintain my ranking.

ThatGuyRoman
dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:24 pm

After 5 long seasons, FINALLY GOT ADAMANTIUM.

I will now never play this game again. (Okay, that's a lie.)

CountD
Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:13 pm

ThatGuyRoman wrote:After 5 long seasons, FINALLY GOT ADAMANTIUM.

*tents fingers* MOST IMPRESSIVE.

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:45 pm

ThatGuyRoman wrote:After 5 long seasons, FINALLY GOT ADAMANTIUM.

So spill how is X-23 as a character? :-D

ThatGuyRoman
dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Only got her up to Level 4, so I can only judge from my limited usage of her first two skills, BUT, she is QUITE useful.

Pros: She's a Bruiser. She can easily beat Scrapper Wolverines, which are everywhere.

Her first claw can inflict shred on foes who can't bleed, which Wolverine can not.

She has healing factor, just like Logan, so she heals every turn and can sometimes survive fatal blows.

Her second claw attack attacks everyone with bleeding AND hemorrage, which means you inflict bleeding and your opponent immediately takes damage from it.

Her Berserker Fury ability allows you to hit any bleeding (or shredded) foe with a follow up attack. Even if you use an AoE attack like her second move, which means theoretically she can attack every foe twice in one turn.

Her last two moves I have not unlocked, but one has high criticals and the other one kills normal foes who have less than 35% health instantly, and does high damage to everyone else with under 35%.

CONS:

Her Berserker Fury also forces her to attack whichever foe has Trigger Scent attached to them, which is random.

She is a bruiser, and has a high weakness to bruisers as her DEF isn't that great.

She can't protect/counter like Wolverine.

CountD
Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:01 pm

wutup allies?

I finally got Cable, Wasp and Henry Pym. PYM SUCKS!

I also luckily got all 4 "40th Century Man" weapons. So, I'm trying those out. They totally don't work right together- oh well. they look cool.

How's your missions going?

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum