Wednesday, August 31, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:53 pm

I have Hulk #4.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Marvel has made some more anniversary issues free for a limited time.

http://comicstore.marvel.com/free-comics

legoroni

Snake On A Plane

Postby legoroni » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:24 pm

misac wrote:I have Hulk #4.

May I have it, please?

I still have the codes for New Avengers 1, Uncanny X-Men 1, and Amazing Spider-Man 698.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:26 pm

legoroni wrote:
May I have it, please?

I still have the codes for New Avengers 1, Uncanny X-Men 1, and Amazing Spider-Man 698.

Could I have Uncanny please?

sleepyseller92

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby sleepyseller92 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:20 am

I still have the codes for New Avengers 1, Uncanny X-Men 1, and Amazing Spider-Man 698.[/quote]

Could I get Spider-Man please n thank you

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Marvel's offering 700 #1 issues for free until Tuesday. I see 22 issues from Marvel NOW comics.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:56 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Marvel's offering 700 #1 issues for free until Tuesday. I see 22 issues from Marvel NOW comics.

They also made the Siege one-shots, most of Alan Davis's recent Clandestine annuals and the Big Hero 6 comic/graphic novel for free (among others).

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:54 pm

GLX wrote:
They also made the Siege one-shots, most of Alan Davis's recent Clandestine annuals and the Big Hero 6 comic/graphic novel for free (among others).

And Comixology has also crashed, apparently due to heavy traffic.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Arion wrote:
And Comixology has also crashed, apparently due to heavy traffic.

Yep. The program has been suspended in order to give Comixology some room to get things back to normal.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:56 pm

I was able to pick up all of the Marvel NOW issues and a few random one's from different titles.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:48 pm

GLX wrote:
Yep. The program has been suspended in order to give Comixology some room to get things back to normal.

We can say Marvel has, once again, broke the Internet in half.

legoroni

Snake On A Plane

Postby legoroni » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Does anyone have a code for Avenging Spider-Man 18? My shop was out, unfortunately.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:55 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I was able to pick up all of the Marvel NOW issues and a few random one's from different titles.

That's great, although you already had some of them, right?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:35 pm

I just noticed my X-Men First Class blu-ray comes with a code for 10 free X-Men comics. Anyone want to give it a try?

legoroni

Snake On A Plane

Postby legoroni » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:41 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I just noticed my X-Men First Class blu-ray comes with a code for 10 free X-Men comics. Anyone want to give it a try?

Any idea what comics they are? Either way, I'd like to give it a try, please.

leave a comment with facebook