Advertisement

FRANK HELP! - 03/13/2013

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 208 posts

FRANK HELP! - 03/13/2013

Postby LOLtron » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:12 pm

FRANK HELP! - 03/13/2013

FRANK HELP FRANK'S FRIENDS! ALSO, TOMORROW IS PI DAY! FRANK LIKE PIE, YOU SHOULD MAKE FRANK A PIE!

Source: FRANK NO USE SOURCES!

THIS FRANKS 17TH FRANK HELP! THAT MEAN ONLY 3 MORE UNTIL FRANK GET FREE SUBWAY SANDWICH!

-----

From twitter, @PinkPeril asks: '@DCFrankenstein What green beverage will you be downing on St. Paddy's Day?'

FRANK DRINK JAMESON ON ST. PADDY DAY! AT LEAST UNTIL FRANK’S STOMACH SAYS “FRANK STOP!” THEN FRANK SWITCH TO GUINNESS! GUINNESS GOOD, SNAKES BAD!

From www.theouthousers.com, GLX asks: 'How much of your day is spent worrying about the lives of comic book characters?'

VERY LITTLE ANYMORE! FRANK USED TO CARE ABOUT CO-WORKERS, BUT FRANK NO EVEN GET PARTY OR CARD WHEN FRANK DEMOTED, SO FRANK NO CARE ANYMORE ABOUT THOSE GUYS! FRANK SPEND TIME NOW WORRYING ABOUT DEATHS OF COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS, SO FRANK CAN GET THE GOOD STUFF BEFORE OTHER SCAVENGERS PICK OFF THE CHOICE PARTS!

From www.theouthousers.com, sdsichero asks: 'FRANK, are you happy that DC got Diamond's GEM award for publisher of the year?'

NO! DC BAD! DARTH DIDIO BAD! IMAGE OR ONI SHOULD BE GEM WINNER! FRANK LOVE PROPHET AND L’IL DEPRESSED BOY AND SEVERED AND SIXTH GUN AND FRANK STILL MAD THAT DC MAKE HELLBLAZER GO AWAY! THAT GOOD BOOK!

From www.theouthousers.com, Lord Simian asks: 'Frank, why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Also, who put the bomp in the bomp-sha-bomp-sha-bomp?'

FRANK IS SPECIAL AND ALL ANIMALS LIKE FRANK! EXCEPT FOR HIPPOS! HIPPOS ARE WEIRD AND FRANK NO UNDERSTAND THEM! AND THEY MEAN TO FRANK!

FRANK FACT: FRANK NO PUT THE BOMP IN THE BOMP-SHA-BOMP-SHA-BOMP, BUT FRANK DID INSPIRE ITS CREATOR WHEN FRANK FELL DOWN IN FRONT OF HER WHEN FRANK HAD BAD FOOT TRANSPLANT! LADY NO WANT PUBLICITY SO FRANK NO TELL MONKEY MAN THAT PATTY DUKE COIN PHRASE!

From www.theouthousers.com, bkthomson asks: 'FRANK, I notice that on Handy Manny he is never paid on any of the jobs he completes why is that?'

SILLY BK, HANDY MANNY NO REAL PERSON, HE CARTOON AND THEREFORE NO NEED MONEY! YOU SHOULD ASK WHY FRANK NO GET PAID FOR ALL THE FRANKENSTEIN BOOKS OUT THERE! PUBLIC DOMAIN SOUND LIKE GOOD IDEA, UNLESS YOU ARE PART OF IT! NOW FRANK STUCK WRITING FOR WEBSITE NO ONE EVER KNOW ABOUT AND IS SECRETARY FOR JLD!

From skype, sdsichero asks: 'Dear FRANK why is xaraan so mean to me?'

BECAUSE SDS SUCK!

BRIDE OF FRANK SAY THAT THIS NO NICE AND VERY "UN-FRANK" AND FRANK SHOULD APOLOGIZE! FRANK TRY AND EXPLAIN THAT SDS DOES SUCK BUT SHE SAY THAT SDS IS SOMEONE'S SON AND THEREFORE IT HIS PARENTS THAT SUCK AND SDS ONLY "PRODUCT OF HIS ENVIRONMENT." 

From skype, twigginater asks: 'Frank is a goo lad'

FRANK NO MADE OF GOO! TWIGG MEAN! THAT NOT EVEN QUESTION!

From skype, twigginater asks: 'good*'

OH, NEVER MIND, TWIGG IS NICE KID WITH IMPECCABLE TASTES!

-----

FRANK DONE FOR THIS WEEK!  IT GOOD WEEK! FRANK DO GOOD JOB, XARAAN SAID SO AND HE KNOW WHAT HE TALK ABOUT, HE MAKE A COMIC BOOK!

ASK FRANK ON OUTHOUSE OR TWITTER, FRANK NO CARE AS LONG AS YOU ASK!  FRANK KNOW THAT HE NO GET TO ALL QUESTIONS, BUT NO FRET, THERE ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!

HAVE GOOD DAY!

Written or Contributed by Frankenstein, Former Agent of S.H.A.D.E.

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 476 posts
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray

Re: FRANK HELP! - 03/13/2013

Postby sdsichero » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:49 pm

:cry:
ImageImageImageImageImage

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 657 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Frank may be a dumb monster, but he really nailed that nerdyboy question. Spot on, Frank.

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 279 posts

Postby Draco x » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Frank, Dark Paw would like to know if there is a way that he can finally take over the Paw Paw Village and get rid of Totem Bear so he can rule. After so many years after trying so many things, why can't Dark Paw get his day? It's not fair.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:16 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Frank may be a dumb monster, but he really nailed that nerdyboy question. Spot on, Frank.

jeremy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: www.jeremyshane.info
Formerly: xaraan

Postby jeremy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:24 pm

The scary thing is SD, I'm actually nice to you :P

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 am

xaraan wrote:The scary thing is SD, I'm actually nice to you :P

3MJ

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby 3MJ » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm

I can't even remember my question (question?) but Frank answered superbly.

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 35 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Postby bkthomson » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Telling you Handy Manny never gets paid. . . . :smt026
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand