Advertisement

Harper Row Will Not Be Robin

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

chap22
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 174 posts
Title: Pretentious curmudgeon

Re: Harper Row Will Not Be Robin

Postby chap22 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:34 am

fieldy snuts wrote:

looks like people like you derailed his plans.

:smt005 :smt005

yeah, uh-huh, i'm sure that's it. what are you doing, trying to get me to turn into Herald? there's no way i'm taking any kind of credit for this. first of all, my ego doesn't need the boost to believe i had any part in causing Snyder & DC to change their minds, and second of all, you people are nuts b/c they haven't changed their minds. it's like i've been saying all along...Damian is eventually coming back. since he's coming back, there was never any need or intent to make Harper a long-term replacement in the Robin role. b/c logically speaking, why would you? you've introduced an actual son for Bruce, who he's made and allowed to be Robin, who over the course of 5 years or so real-time has won over fans. even DC as currently organized isn't stupid enough to kill him and then immediately replace him with some brand-new character who Batman hardly knows who's appeared in 1 issue + 1 page of another. that makes absolutely zero sense.

just resign yourself to the fact that i'm right and enjoy the ride of getting there.
rdrsfn82 wrote:Chap is right.

john lewis wrote:I got nothing but respect for [Chap]

jsalwen wrote:You're the man, Chap.

DMM wrote:Chap knows what he's talking about.

MoneyMelon wrote:chap is right about pretty much everything

GOSD wrote:chap FTW!

Ntikrst wrote:Chap's right

oogy wrote:All those quotes in your sig ain't lying.

Advertisement

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 159 posts

Postby misac » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Maybe she'll be a version of Robin like in the movie, without the costume.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 257 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm

chap22 wrote: :smt005 :smt005

yeah, uh-huh, i'm sure that's it. what are you doing, trying to get me to turn into Herald? there's no way i'm taking any kind of credit for this. first of all, my ego doesn't need the boost to believe i had any part in causing Snyder & DC to change their minds, and second of all, you people are nuts b/c they haven't changed their minds. it's like i've been saying all along...Damian is eventually coming back. since he's coming back, there was never any need or intent to make Harper a long-term replacement in the Robin role. b/c logically speaking, why would you? you've introduced an actual son for Bruce, who he's made and allowed to be Robin, who over the course of 5 years or so real-time has won over fans. even DC as currently organized isn't stupid enough to kill him and then immediately replace him with some brand-new character who Batman hardly knows who's appeared in 1 issue + 1 page of another. that makes absolutely zero sense.

just resign yourself to the fact that i'm right and enjoy the ride of getting there.

I think you are declaring victory way too son chap, this story clearly isn't over and a lot of things can happen between then and now.

/chap'd

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 423 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 pm

misac wrote:Maybe she'll be a version of Robin like in the movie, without the costume.

Or ... she's the Nu52 Harpy :P

The amazing gymnast and aerialist Iris Phelios was the main squeeze of the insane mobster Maxie-Zeus. She would go mad herself and take the guise of the Harpy battling the Batman seeking revenge.

Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand