Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:01 pm

misac wrote:
I'd check the time stamp to be sure. :P

There's about a ten minute gap in my favour...

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:06 pm

If anyone's interested, we'll be doing an all-wrestling special of The Enthusiast! the week before WrestleMania. I'll post a link in here when it's online.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:12 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:brooke hogan truly is retarded (from twitter):

Absolute betrayal. I’ve never felt so violated. Divorce already in motion. I lost my love….

To all the people who think this is purely storyline- you’re wrong. My heart is truly broken. I saw great things in my husband.. Crushed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That poor girl. She's going to be absolutely devastated when she finds out that Bully Ray isn't even his real name and that Mark LoMonaco has been married to another woman for several years!

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:07 pm

KING King Impulse wrote:There's about a ten minute gap in my favour...

Punchy a plagiarist? I’m going to call into question his PPV predictions. :twisted:

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Grayson wrote:
That poor girl. She's going to be absolutely devastated when she finds out that Bully Ray isn't even his real name and that Mark LoMonaco has been married to another woman for several years!

She did call him Mark before. :P

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Thing I just remembered from Raw, I do hope Naomi leaves that group to join Fandango.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 am

I know that CM Punk was doing amazing heel work on RAW, but I think my favourite moment from the show was Team Rhodes Scholars doing the New Age Outlaw's entrance, that was genuinely funny.

Man, I love Damien and Cody, I hope they stay best friends forever.

(And then of course Lesnar came out and was glorious destruction, but still... your posterior better contact somebody... so good)

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:33 am

Punchy wrote:I know that CM Punk was doing amazing heel work on RAW, but I think my favourite moment from the show was Team Rhodes Scholars doing the New Age Outlaw's entrance, that was genuinely funny.

(And then of course Lesnar came out and was glorious destruction, but still... your posterior better contact somebody... so good)

I love the current trend of heel teams who are BEST FRIENDS.

It works really well for Bad Influences as well.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:39 am

KING King Impulse wrote:I love the current trend of heel teams who are BEST FRIENDS.

the only thing I didn't like about the taker/punk segments was taker's "run in" at the end, granted his days of "running" anywhere are over but he managed to take the long way going up the steps instead of under the ropes

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:26 am

KING King Impulse wrote:I love the current trend of heel teams who are BEST FRIENDS.

It's great, but it does kind of seem like we're supposed to think they're weird for being best friends, like some kind of homophobic subtext, like it's gay to be best friends.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:27 am

Punchy wrote:I know that CM Punk was doing amazing heel work on RAW, but I think my favourite moment from the show was Team Rhodes Scholars doing the New Age Outlaw's entrance, that was genuinely funny.

Stupid Kaitlyn's gonna come between them. :x

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:28 am

Bianco wrote:
the only thing I didn't like about the taker/punk segments was taker's "run in" at the end, granted his days of "running" anywhere are over but he managed to take the long way going up the steps instead of under the ropes

HHH did the same thing when he saved Vince.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:35 pm

misac wrote:
HHH did the same thing when he saved Vince.

well in HHH's defense he was pee'ing at the time

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:58 am

I don't think the Urn one is actually Punk's fridge, but still...

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 am

Punchy wrote:Image

I don't think the Urn one is actually Punk's fridge, but still...

Someone should tell Punk that Pepsi sucks.

leave a comment with facebook