Advertisement

Fox Nabs Batman to Play Moses

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 7 posts

Postby LOLtron » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:22 pm

El Presidente has all your details.

Source: Hollywood Reporter

Greetings, comrades.  It is I, your El Presidente, reporting to you live from a cave in the Red Sea.  Why?  Because I enjoy spelunking in the Holy Land!

A little bat has told me that Fox is aggressively pursuing actor Christian Bale to play Moses in Ridley Scott's exodus movie.  They believe that Bale is an excellent choice to play the Jewish prophet and Bale seems eager to jump into a role even bigger than Batman. 

Don't take this as the gospel truth, however.  Bale could demand more money and force Fox to cast someone like Dwayne Johnson or Steve Austin in the role.  However, if I were Fox and didn't believe in the Communist Revolution, I would offer Bale whatever it took to get him to part the Red Sea.

Of course, the question on everyone's lips is "But El Presidente, isn't Bale coming back to be in the Justice League movie?"  And my response is 1) even if a Justice League movie were made with Bale, it wouldn't be filming for many more years and 2) why would Bale worry about a movie that doesn't exist? 

That's all I have for now, comrades, but be assured that I will lead my people across the desert of scooplessness and rumors to find only the juiciest rumors. 

Written or Contributed by El Presidente

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum