Advertisement

Earth 2 Gatefold Cover Genuinely Surprising

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 233 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: Earth 2 Gatefold Cover Genuinely Surprising

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Zero wrote:The more New Gods stuff I see, the more concerned I am that DC will realise they publish Wonder Woman and try to make that book match the continuity around it.

Other than the way she's written in Justice League, what else have you seen that is different from her title ?
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Advertisement

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 175 posts
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Re: Earth 2 Gatefold Cover Genuinely Surprising

Postby superfictious » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:10 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:

Other than the way she's written in Justice League, what else have you seen that is different from her title ?

I still can't figure out what Johns is doing with her in JL. I know it's supposed to be a popcorn movie representation, but he might as well just create a new character altogether.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand