Thursday, December 8, 2016 • Morning Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

A Call for Barbara Gordon Appreciation Day

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:20 pm

:smt023

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:26 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Image

I almost posted that one!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Zechs wrote:Image

Zechs, you realize that this picture could be used against you and you're argument, right?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:31 pm

It's even funnier when Zechs accuses someone else of not being able to let go of the past :lol:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:34 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:It's even funnier when Zechs accuses someone else of not being able to let go of the past :lol:

Oh I do. It's just that DC itself keeps forgetting it. :P I keep saying progression is the best. Have you once hear me said Cass should return as Batgirl? Steph well her time was all too short. However if there ever was a new Batgirl, I'd never say it was how dare DC replace ____ with ____. Unless it went back. If Cassandra was Batgirl again I'd be against it.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Zechs wrote:Oh I do. It's just that DC itself keeps forgetting it. :P I keep saying progression is the best. Have you once hear me said Cass should return as Batgirl? Steph well her time was all too short. However if there ever was a new Batgirl, I'd never say it was how dare DC replace ____ with ____. Unless it went back. If Cassandra was Batgirl again I'd be against it.

:smt017

It's Saturday night before St. Patrick's Day...have you been drinking? :smt102 :P

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Grayson wrote:This threads about appreciating Barbara Gordon? I appreciate Oracle!

And despite the fact that I always preferred Dick Grayson with Starfire, this was a really touching moment between Dick and Barbara:

Couldn't have put it better.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:53 pm

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:14 pm

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:40 am

This link is safe. Can't get the image to display here

http://meme-pictures.feedio.net/batgirl-196x300-barbara-gordon-aka-batgirl-aka-oracle/seekersofthebat.com*wp-content*uploads*batgirl.jpg/

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:10 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Gil Kane goodness 8)

... did she just kick Superman?

And somehow not break her foot in the process?

leave a comment with facebook