Tuesday, May 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Witches for American Horror Story Season 3

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:07 am

Witches for American Horror Story Season 3

The next season for American Horror Story will be called: 'Coven' and focus on witchcraft.

Source: TVOvermind

I, for one, couldn't help but wonder how they might follow up season two's 'Asylum' and thanks to TVOvermind we now know the next season is 'Coven'.  Ryan Murphy, show co-creator, confirmed the third season subtitle and focus.

Cast members Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Frances Conroy and Lily Rabe will return.  Taissa Farmiga will return from season one.  And Kathy Bates will join the cast for the third season as Lange's main opponent.  The show will film in New Orleans (the first two seasons were mainly filmed on sound stages).

One last bit of info they dropped during the panel was that they've been knocking around the idea of doing a vampire season. There are too many vampire movies and books popping up right now, in my opinion, so I can't say I mind them holding off on that one.  I'm sure if anyone could do it right, it would be AHS, but I'm looking forward to 'Coven' this fall.

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:20 am

Fucking awesome!

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:25 am

This I like. This I like a lot.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:27 am

I can totally see Jessica Lange playing some elder uber-powerful Endora-type witch :twisted:

Sherri Kidwell

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Sherri Kidwell » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Add Kathy Bates and it's going to be awesome.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm

i'm glad they didn't do a vampire season. What with True Blood and The Vampire Diaries and the potential Vampire Diaries spin off there's a lot of vampire stuff on tv right now.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:13 pm

e_galston wrote:i'm glad they didn't do a vampire season. What with True Blood and The Vampire Diaries and the potential Vampire Diaries spin off there's a lot of vampire stuff on tv right now.

Yes 2 shows qualifies "a lot"

I'm glad they didn't do vampires but I really don't think 2 shows qualifies as a lot of vampire stuff on tv.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:16 pm

doombug wrote:Yes 2 shows qualifies "a lot"

I'm glad they didn't do vampires but I really don't think 2 shows qualifies as a lot of vampire stuff on tv.

3 shows... but since you don't seem to read...

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

I hope this season has a lot of convoluted plots they wrap up in 2 -3 episodes only to move onto the next round of convoluted plots using only the most well known of witch story tropes for the next 2-3 episodes.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Episode 2: "Boy Parts"

How can you not love Lange in this series ? She steals nearly every fucking scene that she's in. :twisted:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Ha. Loved the Stevie Nicks tie-in also 8)

leave a comment with facebook