Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 55 posts
Title: Shitlord

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Punchy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:56 am

Kind of a meh Smackdown this week, the only really good bit was Mark Henry repeatedly slamming Ryback after The Shield beat him down. I suppose it was good to see Ziggler win again.

Brad Maddox was too subdued on commentary, not as many highlights as last week.

Oh, I did like when Cody Rhodes did the Disaster Kick off of the announce-table.

Advertisement

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 113 posts

Postby doombug » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:59 pm

The outhouses good friend Dirk Manning met Sandow and Rhodes at a truck stop yesterday. 8)

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:32 pm

doombug wrote:The outhouses good friend Dirk Manning met Sandow and Rhodes at a truck stop yesterday. 8)

Was he rocking his hat, when he met them?

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 82 posts

Postby misac » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:14 pm

doombug wrote:The outhouses good friend Dirk Manning met Sandow and Rhodes at a truck stop yesterday. 8)

I can just imagine Sandow's face of disgust at the locals. :lol:

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Anyone watch SMS? Bryan became assistant to the GM by beating Ziggler. Fun match and Bryan was pretty funny, he came out with his hair slicked to the side and a spit curl.

Also, last week on commentary Kane wanted an Inferno match on SMS. :lol:

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Prince Devitt's Twitter is pretty amusing.
https://twitter.com/fergaldevitt
:lol: :lol:

kingbeavis
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:23 pm

I'm actually looking forward to the Mark Henry vs Ryback match at WM. If they get 7-10 minutes to beat on each other, I think it will be pretty good.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 843 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:27 pm

I need to stop forgetting to DVR RAW! :smt013

kingbeavis wrote:I'm actually looking forward to the Mark Henry vs Ryback match at WM. If they get 7-10 minutes to beat on each other, I think it will be pretty good.

I wouldn't mind Mark Henry introducing Ryback to the Hall of Pain.
ImageImageImage

kingbeavis
cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:59 pm

HoF induction well deserved for Booker T. Have to say the clip of him dressed as a lumberjack was pretty funny. Loved that tag team with Goldust.

kingbeavis
cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Uh oh, Paul E is bleeding a little, better go black and white.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 199 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:55 am

Bully Ray was forced to apologise for using anti-gay slurs after Impact went off the air last week. Specifically (from 6:15):

"Sit down, faggot. Yeah… [inaudible for a second]. What are you gonna do? You ain't gonna do a damn thing. You got punked in your own frickin' town. I'm punkin' you out in front of [Bully leans to the side, looks at who's sitting next to the fan, and says], I'm gonna say your daughter. You got punked! You invented fags, you fag. You should've did something already, you should've did something already, but you ain't doing nothing'. I'm punking you in front of your hometown. You frickin' queer. You shave your frickin' chest."

Question, as a guy whose gimmick is to be a vile Bully...did he cross a line? Given that both he and Dixie Carter made public apologies that's the issue.

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 359 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:28 am

Fell asleep during RAW last night, I was exhausted and it was really boring from what I saw. Watching some of what I missed this morning. Booker T is definitely worthy of the HoF but I would have saved him for another class as this years is pretty stacked already. Sheamus and Orton are about the most missed matched looking team, well since Booker T and Goldust :lol:

Don't care for Big Show's forced turn as he is much better as the heel. I just hope The Shield gets the big win over those 3 at WM. I definitely want to see Ryback and Henry just destroy each other at WM, that could be a fun match for sure.

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 5 posts

Postby Evan Meadow » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Bully Ray was forced to apologise for using anti-gay slurs after Impact went off the air last week. Specifically (from 6:15):

Question, as a guy whose gimmick is to be a vile Bully...did he cross a line? Given that both he and Dixie Carter made public apologies that's the issue.

If there was no video evidence, everyone would say "you can't really prove it" or "nah its just wrestling talk". Which I mean it is, and at times get over the PC when it comes to wrestling, but at the same time, doesn't mean this is what you need to say/do to get heel heat.

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 5 posts

Postby Evan Meadow » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 am

Also, I like Punk's passive aggressiveness when it comes to Taker.

Cause you can tell he actually means what he says about no disrespect towards Paul Bearer and everything, but at the same time, he's being such a ass about it and deserves the beating.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 74 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:39 am

Evan Meadow wrote:Also, I like Punk's passive aggressiveness when it comes to Taker.

Cause you can tell he actually means what he says about no disrespect towards Paul Bearer and everything, but at the same time, he's being such a ass about it and deserves the beating.

speaking of punk, this might be bad news..

CM Punk has been pulled from all live events until WrestleMania 29 for a number of reasons including him being physically banged up. People, including Punk, are still downplaying the arm injury that he suffered in the RAW match against Kane last week. WWE officials want him fresh and ready for the big match at WrestleMania 29.

Speaking of Punk, there were a lot of people not happy with his backstage segment at last night’s RAW where he juggled around Paul Bearer’s urn to taunt The Undertaker. The feeling was that it wasn’t as good as the Punk-Bearer-Taker stuff from the week before and that this one was bad for WWE and just bad in general. On a related note, it’s said there is some kind of issue between Punk and WWE creative right now but we don’t know what those problems might be.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum