Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

JUDE!!!!!!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:50 am

:smt013

Why the hell is my inbox now being inudated with emails asking me about a thread I just browsed!!! :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

Hab

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:33 am

did you accidentally subscribe to the thread? I do that sometimes.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:10 am

No, I just noticed it's been doing it for more than a week to a number of different threads.

Hab

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am

So did you accidentally subscribe to the entire forum? I've done that as well. You can subscribe at the top of The Asylum or the NEwsstand.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:18 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:So did you accidentally subscribe to the entire forum? I've done that as well. You can subscribe at the top of The Asylum or the NEwsstand.

How do I check? I scoured the User Control Panel.

Hab

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:21 am

On The Outhouse skin, it's way down at the bottom of the view forum page, on the left. The link says Subscribe Forum. Same with the individual topic links on the view topic pages. I think about once a month I accidentally click one.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:13 am

I can't find this crap anywhere!

I even turned off receive emails from admins here and they're still coming!

Hab

leave a comment with facebook