Advertisement

Why I Love Comics #127 with Tad Stones!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 230 posts

Why I Love Comics #127 with Tad Stones!

Postby LOLtron » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Why I Love Comics Podcast

On this episode of the podcast, I was joined by Tad Stones who created Darkwing Duck!

On this episode of the podcast, I was joined by Tad Stones who created Darkwing Duck! We talk about the creation of the character, how his most famous bit was created, working with Mike Mignola, the awesomeness that is Hellboy, help destroy an urban legend about Robin Williams, talk Disney afternoons and just so much more! It's a supersized episode of the Why I Love Comics podcast!

Tad on twitter!

Tad's blog!

Check out my friend Erod's "honest review" of Darkwing Duck!

Follow me on twitter!

Like the show on facebook!

subscribe on itunes!

Subscribe to my youtube!

Check out my awesome Webcomic, New Comic Day!

Kirby Krackle!

Next week...PAX East and in just 2 weeks Man of Action joins me!

Duration: 5780 seconds
Size: 88.19 Mb

Originally Published at Why I Love Comics http://lovecomics.libsyn.com/why-i-love-comics-127-with-tad-stones

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 133 posts

Re: Why I Love Comics #127 with Tad Stones!

Postby doombug » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:14 pm

bumping for the forum only crowd. Seriously might be the best intro I've ever done to the show. 8)

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand