Friday, December 9, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Bring your own straight jacket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:08 am

bowgy4 wrote:I'll try it. It'll make me feel like I'm in high school again :) A buddy and a bear should make it more fun.

Ok, sending now

bowgy4

Steroid User

Postby bowgy4 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:20 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Ok, sending now

Well, here's a cheers to my days of watching Billy Madison. The code worked. Thanks!

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:23 am

1 more That's My Boy code if anyone wants to try it

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut

Postby NotSuitableForHumans » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:41 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:1 more That's My Boy code if anyone wants to try it

Hmmm, why not? :-D

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:42 am

SirCinematic wrote:
Hmmm, why not? :-D

Sending now

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut

Postby NotSuitableForHumans » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:52 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Sending now

Sweet. It looked funnny and I'm a Fan of both Andy and Adam.
Thanks man! :)

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:54 am

SirCinematic wrote:
Sweet. It looked funnny and I'm a Fan of both Andy and Adam.
Thanks man! :)

I liked the movie. Enjoy

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut

Postby NotSuitableForHumans » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:02 am

I updated my signature to include my most wanted movies. That'll definitely make looking out for codes a little easier. :deadpool ^_^

I got to watch the first hour of Argo two nights ago, and I thought it was amazing. Hated that I didn't get to finish it. And I'm still late catching up on some other more recent films.

rtjh099

A Quagmire

Postby rtjh099 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Anybody know the website to redeem killing them softly for ultraviolet?

bowgy4

Steroid User

Postby bowgy4 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 pm

killing them softly redeems on Vudu.com

bowgy4

Steroid User

Postby bowgy4 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 pm

If anyone wants an easy way to get free codes, I signed up on Listia, completed an offer to sign up for a new Discover card (to replace one I already had), and used the points to "buy" 10 ultraviolet codes. Ask Ready2Play and he'll tell you it's true because I bought half of them from him. Anyhow, I got about 20 movies from Listia now and only spent about $5.00, but I don't have any free offers left to complete.

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Ya, I've dealt with Ready2Play on Listia. At this point he's probably ranked on the Forbes list of Listia credit millionaires.

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Lol, so true. He cleared me out :D

ready2play

Whale Castrato

Postby ready2play » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:22 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Ya, I've dealt with Ready2Play on Listia. At this point he's probably ranked on the Forbes list of Listia credit millionaires.

buahahahahaha :groucho:

I wish lol.....although I have done quite well on that site. That's why I moved 98% of my UV trading there.....acquired tons of blu rays, dvd's, tablets, an ipad.....hell, I even won a bagel cutter lol.. I'd say I've racked up a couple few grand worth of items on that site, but I do list some things aside from codes haha. Great site though.

ready2play

Whale Castrato

Postby ready2play » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:25 pm

bowgy4 wrote:If anyone wants an easy way to get free codes, I signed up on Listia, completed an offer to sign up for a new Discover card (to replace one I already had), and used the points to "buy" 10 ultraviolet codes. Ask Ready2Play and he'll tell you it's true because I bought half of them from him. Anyhow, I got about 20 movies from Listia now and only spent about $5.00, but I don't have any free offers left to complete.

a lot of the offers renew after a bit...I use the Express offer all the time, and I usually do one order from my phone, one on the PC because the app has different offers on it and I get free shipping with express. I've also done the godaddy offer a couple times, one of which a while back I actually bought (and currently own) www.ultravioletredeem.com lol....go figure

leave a comment with facebook