Thursday, May 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We're so sorry, DC. Please take us back."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Justice League Of America #1 Preview

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:44 pm

tob2007 wrote:So, is the comic good? I'm not too keen on Marvel & DCs "reboots".

I haven't read this yet, but the companion book, Justice League, is such a horrid catastrophe I've read every issue. Like a massive traffic accident I can't look away from. It's epicly bad.

So... It depends how you define good. :P

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:08 pm

JLofA to me started off a million times better than JL... but that's just me.. it took me like 16 issues (or whenever the Aquaman crossover happened) to actually start to like JL, JLofA it took 2

Drcharles

crash test dummy

Postby Drcharles » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:15 pm

tob2007 wrote:So, is the comic good? I'm not too keen on Marvel & DCs "reboots".

I liked it, the art wasn't bad, Finch's art has been better, but I really liked the characters in this league, and there is the sub plot for this league to be used directlty by the U.S Government to take down the Justice League of Supes, Bats Wondie etc if they are a threat, which I again like that idea. The JLA are led by Col Steve Trevor and a 2nd so called rated League seems always more interesting then the original members led by DC's Big 3. I recommend this book, Im hoping its going to be popular.

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:28 pm

I like Justice League, and I think I'll like this.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Drcharles wrote:
I liked it, the art wasn't bad, Finch's art has been better, but I really liked the characters in this league, and there is the sub plot for this league to be used directlty by the U.S Government to take down the Justice League of Supes, Bats Wondie etc if they are a threat, which I again like that idea. The JLA are led by Col Steve Trevor and a 2nd so called rated League seems always more interesting then the original members led by DC's Big 3. I recommend this book, Im hoping its going to be popular.

Wasn't that the same concept as Justice League International?

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:01 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Wasn't that the same concept as Justice League International?

no they were a UN team, they weren't made to take down the league, they were made to be there for things the league might not "deem" important enough to do..

leave a comment with facebook