Thursday, July 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Now part of a nutrituous breakfast!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What Was The last Film You Watched ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:55 am

Lincoln (not as epic as I thought)
Silver Lining Playbook (which I actually enjoyed)
Hope Springs (not bad, good acting)
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:36 pm

The Truman Show, because it's easier than making the tremendous effort of following a new plot.
User avatar

Cernunnos

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Cernunnos » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Darkest Hour – Pretty boring, started reading early on.

In the Name of the King – Burt Reynolds. :lol: :lol:
User avatar

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Spring Breakers - LOVED it.
User avatar

Drcharles

crash test dummy

Postby Drcharles » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Believe it or not, Ive just watched a 3 videos box set of Richman Poorman, what I had bought about 15yrs ago, and finally got round to watching it, and then we have spent the last 2 weeks watching Richman Poorman book II 6 dvd set........... :shock:

What the fuck happened in the end ????????????

I remember watching these episodes years ago with my Nan on a Staurday night, and now Ive finally watched the entire Richman Poorman Series.................... :-D :D :)
User avatar

Cernunnos

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Cernunnos » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:02 pm

The Green Mile
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Watching A Shot in the Dark on TV right now.

My favorite Pink Panther movie.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Rock of Ages. Great soundtrack, lackluster movie.
User avatar

Drcharles

crash test dummy

Postby Drcharles » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Bury my heart at wounded knee................... didn't realise how deceitful the yanks were to the native indians................. :-(
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Image


The Raid: Redemption - Pretty much nothing but straight up, brutal action. Pretty entertaining though and better than a lot of other recent action movies.

I'm hoping that I will be able to watch Lincoln and Zero Dark Thirty between this evening and Monday.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:34 pm

Grayson wrote:
Image


The Raid: Redemption - Pretty much nothing but straight up, brutal action. Pretty entertaining though and better than a lot of other recent action movies.

I'm hoping that I will be able to watch Lincoln and Zero Dark Thirty between this evening and Monday.

I have The Raid: Redemption and Lincoln waiting to be watched. One of these days I'll get around to it. Zero Dark Thirty was awesome.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:41 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have The Raid: Redemption and Lincoln waiting to be watched. One of these days I'll get around to it. Zero Dark Thirty was awesome.


We've had The Raid sitting on our coffee table for months but we never got around to watching it until a couple of nights ago. I had just bought Zero Dark Thirty, Lincoln, and Les Misérables but they are all such long movies that we just weren't in the mood to sit down and watch them. At just a little over an hour and a half, The Raid was something that we could just put in and not have to dedicate our entire evening too.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Grayson wrote:
We've had The Raid sitting on our coffee table for months but we never got around to watching it until a couple of nights ago. I had just bought Zero Dark Thirty, Lincoln, and Les Misérables but they are all such long movies that we just weren't in the mood to sit down and watch them. At just a little over an hour and a half, The Raid was something that we could just put in and not have to dedicate our entire evening too.

I know that feeling all too well. The Hobbit, Lincoln and Zero Dark Thirty were all recent films that are long. A lot of times I don't have the time for 2 hour 30 minute long movies and just grab a nice and quick movie. I have heard lots of good things about The Raid, so I need to get off my ass and watch it.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:45 pm

The Rundown. Really fun movie.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarrySagittarius, Craig David, Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Supersoldier Washout and 43 guests