Advertisement

Avengers 8 and New Avengers 4 (The WorldSpoilers!)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 377 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Re: Avengers 8 and New Avengers 4 (The WorldSpoilers!)

Postby Keb » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Amoebas wrote:In the first issue, yellow horn guy sends a projectiles to Earth. Banner states after they landed: "The first two bombs hit Perth and Regina. That's almost 2 million people..."

It's not conclusive, but when I read "bomb + 2 million people", I usually think dead.

And whether dead or mutated, what avenging did the Avengers give yellow guy? They left him to his own devices on Mars.
Then they beat up on a innocent kid who's only crime was to be branded by an explosive force outside his control.

Yeah, great job Avengers, :roll:

Not really gonna say much...

Advertisement

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 208 posts
Title: Habinger of Doom!

Postby habitual » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Amoebas wrote:In the first issue, yellow horn guy sends a projectiles to Earth. Banner states after they landed: "The first two bombs hit Perth and Regina. That's almost 2 million people..."

It's not conclusive, but when I read "bomb + 2 million people", I usually think dead.

And whether dead or mutated, what avenging did the Avengers give yellow guy? They left him to his own devices on Mars.
Then they beat up on a innocent kid who's only crime was to be branded by an explosive force outside his control.

I'll go back and look, I don't remember a resolution to that either way. They're definitely not dead though, that's antithetical to everything Ex Nihilo does.

Hab

KING King Impulse
Teenage Wasteland

Liked in: 0 post
Title: The Prodigal Son
Formerly: King Impulse

Postby KING King Impulse » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Amoebas wrote:By my reckoning, he's just a weapon that SHIELD uses from time to time. I don't even think Banner is an actual agent for SHIELD either.

The current arc is called Agent of SHIELD.
THE ENTHUSIAST: The Internet's Premier Hate Free Zone!

| Website | Twitter | Facebook |

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 156 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Dude, you are officially that f**king dense. :roll:

In both cases, Captain Universe stepped in. Otherwise, the Avengers would have probably done everything possible to run Ex Nihlo ("Yellow Guy." You're having difficulty remembering names, y'know that? :lol: ) off of Mars.

She also diffused the Star Brand situation by letting Nightmask take him to The Garden. Maybe not the best move on first sight. We'll have to see how it turns out.

You really need to let some air into that Nacireman-proof dome of yours. Lack of oxygen to the brain is getting to you.

(Somebody RT this for me so it can get through his cloaking device.)

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 156 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:21 pm

KING King Impulse wrote:The current arc is called Agent of SHIELD.

Don't confuse Nacirema...Amoebas with the facts.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 409 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:48 pm

The Star Brand and Galaktus (kind of a weird alternate spelling if you ask me) colliding should be interesting to see -- if that's what happens.

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand