Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Avengers 8 and New Avengers 4 (The WorldSpoilers!)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Amoebas wrote:In the first issue, yellow horn guy sends a projectiles to Earth. Banner states after they landed: "The first two bombs hit Perth and Regina. That's almost 2 million people..."

It's not conclusive, but when I read "bomb + 2 million people", I usually think dead.

And whether dead or mutated, what avenging did the Avengers give yellow guy? They left him to his own devices on Mars.
Then they beat up on a innocent kid who's only crime was to be branded by an explosive force outside his control.

Yeah, great job Avengers, :roll:

Not really gonna say much...

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Amoebas wrote:In the first issue, yellow horn guy sends a projectiles to Earth. Banner states after they landed: "The first two bombs hit Perth and Regina. That's almost 2 million people..."

It's not conclusive, but when I read "bomb + 2 million people", I usually think dead.

And whether dead or mutated, what avenging did the Avengers give yellow guy? They left him to his own devices on Mars.
Then they beat up on a innocent kid who's only crime was to be branded by an explosive force outside his control.

I'll go back and look, I don't remember a resolution to that either way. They're definitely not dead though, that's antithetical to everything Ex Nihilo does.

Hab

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Amoebas wrote:By my reckoning, he's just a weapon that SHIELD uses from time to time. I don't even think Banner is an actual agent for SHIELD either.

The current arc is called Agent of SHIELD.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Dude, you are officially that f**king dense. :roll:

In both cases, Captain Universe stepped in. Otherwise, the Avengers would have probably done everything possible to run Ex Nihlo ("Yellow Guy." You're having difficulty remembering names, y'know that? :lol: ) off of Mars.

She also diffused the Star Brand situation by letting Nightmask take him to The Garden. Maybe not the best move on first sight. We'll have to see how it turns out.

You really need to let some air into that Nacireman-proof dome of yours. Lack of oxygen to the brain is getting to you.

(Somebody RT this for me so it can get through his cloaking device.)

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:21 pm

KING King Impulse wrote:The current arc is called Agent of SHIELD.

Don't confuse Nacirema...Amoebas with the facts.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:48 pm

The Star Brand and Galaktus (kind of a weird alternate spelling if you ask me) colliding should be interesting to see -- if that's what happens.

leave a comment with facebook