Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Manufacturing outrage since 2006."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

DC Reveals Latest WTF Gatefold Covers For April - UPDATED

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Punchy wrote:I bet you that Xenomorph Flash is actually Wally West, just to piss everyone off.

Grayson wrote:That is certainly a strong possibility although I am starting to suspect that Dr. Darwin Elias is a strong possibility as well.

There's going to be an on-going mystery for a while of who this new Reverse Flash is. All they've hinted at so far is that it's someone new so you could be right, Grayson.

But that would be funny as shit if it's Wally or some Alternate-universe version of him :lol:

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Grayson wrote:Not a fan of the new design for the Reverse Flash costume. It looks like the type of costume we would see in a What If Venom bonded with the Flash? comic or maybe the type of design that Hollywood would shoehorn into a live action Flash movie if they ever got around to making one. Why do all of these new designs have to be so busy? The classic design was perfect and simple.

This is what happens when you put Jim "Little Lines EVERYWHERE!!" Lee in charge of designs.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Who's on Supergirl? I keep getting a broken image.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:44 pm

misac wrote:Who's on Supergirl? I keep getting a broken image.

Power Girl

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:

There's going to be an on-going mystery for a while of who this new Reverse Flash is. All they've hinted at so far is that it's someone new so you could be right, Grayson.

But that would be funny as shit if it's Wally or some Alternate-universe version of him :lol:

Haven't they said that the #1 issues of the Nu52 are these characters "first appearances"? If that were true...

Then it could still be Wally West, and be "someone new", as he'd be considered as a brand new character...

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:59 am

Lord Simian wrote:
Haven't they said that the #1 issues of the Nu52 are these characters "first appearances"? If that were true...

Then it could still be Wally West, and be "someone new", as he'd be considered as a brand new character...

yep, in the back of the issues there were "who's who" entries and all the first appearances were whatever Nu52 book they first appeared in..

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 am

misac wrote:Who's on Supergirl? I keep getting a broken image.

Anyone else not able to see it ?
I still can.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:50 am

Justice League Dark now revealed

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:15 am

JL Dark - now that's a cover!

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:24 am

Amoebas wrote:JL Dark - now that's a cover!

Flash seems to be everywhere this month.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:33 am

Amoebas wrote:JL Dark - now that's a cover!

Is that the House of Mystery being raped by Swamp-Moss Thing?

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:20 am

Lord Simian wrote:

Rape? DC? Sounds about right. :P

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:22 am

Lord Simian wrote:

Swamp Thing is a back door man.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:33 am

Lord Simian wrote:

Hmmm. interesting idea there. The House of Mystery being made from lumber harvested from the Parliament of Trees.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:17 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Hmmm. interesting idea there. The House of Mystery being made from lumber harvested from the Parliament of Trees.

If that ends up in that book, DC owes me royalties. I will accept bananas and Bacon in lieu of cash, if need be.

leave a comment with facebook