Advertisement

Outhouse First Website to Suggest Joseph Gordon-Levitt for Secret Service Cast

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 316 posts

Outhouse First Website to Suggest Joseph Gordon-Levitt for Secret Service Cast

Postby LOLtron » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Outhouse First Website to Suggest Joseph Gordon-Levitt Secret Service Cast

The Outhouse scoops the rest of the comics media by speculating on whether or not JGL will play the lead roll in the just-scheduled adaptation of Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons' Secret Service.

Source: Deadline

Greetings, comrades! It is I, El Presidente, reporting live from the steps of the United States Supreme Court! Why? Because I support marriage equality! Were you expecting a joke here?

Whenever Mark Millar writes a movie pitch comic book, it's a forgone conclusion that it will be adapted into a feature film, so no one is surprised that capitalist stalwart 20th Century Fox has snapped up the movie rights for Secret Service, despite only five issues of the comic ever having been released. Matthew Vaughn has already completed the script, and will produce and direct the film. It is set for a 2014 release, which gives the creative team plenty of time to get at least one more issue completed before it hits theaters.

Of course, the announcement begins the most exciting phase of a movie's lifecycle, the casting speculation. In the past year or two, fanboy dreamboat Joseph Gordon-Levitt has replaced Ryan Reynolds and Nathan Fillion as the go-to actor for fanwank casting rumors, and CubanoReview, never missing an opportunity to scoop those bozos at LatinoReview, is proud to be the first rumor column to suggest the possibility that JGL could be cast in the film.

Comrades, I sincerely feel that JGL would be a perfect fit for any number of roles in the movie, and I say this without hesitation despite never having read an issue of it and not knowing any of the characters. JGL is just that good, my friends. He does not even have to play the lead role. There is no shame in being a supporting cast member, as I humbly proved when I played second fiddle to Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Years later, Khrushchev is lucky to be named in the top twenty communist dictators of all time, whereas I run the world's premiere Latino-themed Hollywood gossip website.

In other Hollywood news, Netflix has picked up Sense8, the sci-fi drama from the Wachowskis and J. Michael Straczynski. The online network has ordered ten episodes of the series, but they will be lucky to get two before JMS is distracted by a shiny object and leaves to do something else.

Stay tuned to CubanoReview and The Outhouse for all your movie rumor news, my friends.

Written or Contributed by El Presidente

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 425 posts

Re: Outhouse First Website to Suggest Joseph Gordon-Levitt f

Postby Draco x » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

I am definately interested in checkign this out.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum