Wednesday, May 4, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Update on the Crowdfunded Return of Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:20 am

Zechs wrote:
Wut? :smt017

Turn on your heart light! In the middle of a young boy's dream.

Majazz Hanif-Allah

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Majazz Hanif-Allah » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 pm

YOUNG JUSTICE!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:19 pm

FBtron wrote:YOUNG JUSTICE!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't wake me up too soon
Gonna take a ride across the moon
You and me

Andrei Do

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Andrei Do » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Motorcity was canceled way too soon! :(

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 pm

chap22 wrote:not to rain on anybody's parade, but i really see absolutely no way these shows ever get revived.

Unfortunately Chap22 may be right here given the fact that Warner and CN are run by clueless hacks.

Devin Bocka

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Devin Bocka » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:57 am

We will win and have a 3rd Young Justice season. And more GL The Animated Series. :-D

leave a comment with facebook