Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:10 am

Spartacus: War Of The Damned, They killed Crixus! They raped Caesar! Holy Shit

The Americans

Workaholics, just finished off Season 1, very stupid, very funny.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:04 am

I am apparently still watching Californication but only out of some grim sense of determination to last til the end of the season.

Bob's Burgers is awesome though.

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 am

Zero wrote:I am apparently still watching Californication but only out of some grim sense of determination to last til the end of the season.

Bob's Burgers is awesome though.

Really? I'm loving this season of Californication.

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:46 am

Started watching Once Upon a Time this weekend. This show's a lot more fun that I thought it would be. It sure has a couple very annoying actors in it, though. (Mulan and Henry are turrible.)

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Started watching a UK sitcom called Ideal, but quit after 3 episode. Wasn't funny, didn't grab me.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Same reason that always happens, issues with the music copyrights.

Yep, sadly that's it. The copyright fees for all of the songs used over the course of an entire season of WKRP are just too expensive these days. So, out went the original songs, even in cases where the jokes are based around a particular song. :smt011

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Yep, sadly that's it. The copyright fees for all of the songs used over the course of an entire season of WKRP are just too expensive these days. So, out went the original songs, even in cases where the jokes are based around a particular song. :smt011

Dare i say download the show?

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:26 am

Sunless wrote:Started watching a UK sitcom called Ideal, but quit after 3 episode. Wasn't funny, didn't grab me.

You lasted longer than I did.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 am

Sunless wrote:

Dare i say download the show?

I've streamed episodes when I've felt like watching them yes.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:32 pm

I've been getting into that car show: Fast n' Loud

:smt102 8)

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Watched Modern Family and the Soup last night. Just found out that there will not be a new episode of Community, Parks and Recreation, or the Office tonight but there will be 2 new episodes of 1600 Penn...go fuck yourselves NBC! :smt013

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Grayson wrote:Watched Modern Family and the Soup last night. Just found out that there will not be a new episode of Community, Parks and Recreation, or the Office tonight but there will be 2 new episodes of 1600 Penn...go fuck yourselves NBC! :smt013

This.

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:46 am

Punchy wrote:Spartacus: War Of The Damned, They killed Crixus! They raped Caesar! Holy Shit

The Americans

Workaholics, just finished off Season 1, very stupid, very funny.

Catching up on Arrow and holy shit its
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Crixus!

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:06 am

Grayson wrote:Watched Modern Family and the Soup last night. Just found out that there will not be a new episode of Community, Parks and Recreation, or the Office tonight but there will be 2 new episodes of 1600 Penn...go fuck yourselves NBC! :smt013

Yeah, but Archer went to the Vatican so at least FX knew how to make TV.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:08 am

Watched a couple seasons of Weeds. I've been putting that off for years because I used to be in a LTR with one of the main actress's cousins and they look a lot alike.

leave a comment with facebook